Hello,

I've submitted my CASPA app and sent in my supplemental application for this year's round. I have not received confirmation of receipt so far. Any other applicants out there? I figured I'd start a thread to track when interviews start. Good luck everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey! Do you mean by supplemental the extra questions in the program's CASPA tab? I did not do a separate supplemental and I received confirmation 05/17 that everything was received. Submitted 05/15

No, they sent me a link with an email with a link to a supplemental app to print and send in.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, lkrohn314 said:

hey all! has anyone else submitted caspa but not received the supplemental app yet?

I received an email from Anne Arundel on 6/14 saying that my CASPA app has been received, but have not received an email with the supp app yet, anyone else in the same boat? 

I've been anxiously waiting for the supplemental as well. The last 3 years I've applied here I had already received an email from them confirming they received my completed supplemental :( Maybe everyone went on vacation at once haha. good luck xox

• Upvote 1

Hey--for what it's worth, the first time I applied, I got the supplemental email about a month after they'd confirmed receiving my application. The second time was closer to two months (I was freaking out for most of that second month, thinking I'd gotten passed over.) Try not to let it stress you out too much!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Theyran said:

Hey--for what it's worth, the first time I applied, I got the supplemental email about a month after they'd confirmed receiving my application. The second time was closer to two months (I was freaking out for most of that second month, thinking I'd gotten passed over.) Try not to let it stress you out too much!

that definitely makes me feel better. thanks!

conmid94, alicelh, fightingirish16, has any of you heard back after filling the application? 

Do you have any idea if they will start interviewing soon or have started scheduling interviews?
I should be completing mine by the second week in August 
Thanks, 

Just an email confirming receipt of supplemental application that says they will reach out in early October with a status update. I'm assuming interviews will start around that time.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

@mkayx3 I  don't think there is a straight answer.

• Receipt of caspa application was on June 14 
  • Request for Supplemental was on July 26
  • Sent it early August 
  • Receipt of supplemental was 5 days later 

That of other folks may be completely different vary based on the time of submission. Now that school just resumed it may take them more time for you to get that email but it may not be the case.

Keep us posted about when you hear back.

@mkayx3 I have a similar timeline, receipt of caspa June 14, and received request for supplemental application July 26. I think it all depends on the amount of applications they are receiving at the time! From past applicants, it seems people receive request for the supplemental between 1 and 2 months after their caspa is verified. 

I actually submitted my CASPA in the beginning of July and hadn't heard anything since,, except for a question about my Psych prerequisite around the end of August. About a week ago I emailed them to ask if there were any problems with my other courses or if I needed to do anything else, and literally 5 minutes later got an email for the supplemental. So if you haven't heard and it's been a while definitely try to contact them!

Yeah I emailed the admissions advisor a week ago and all she said was "we are processing applications as fast as possible" so I don't know if I should call to make sure they haven't forgotten or if I should just wait because it seems like most people got the supplemental app several weeks after they submitted. 

• 2 weeks later...