Good Day everyone! Who's all going to the Meet and Greet tonight and the Visit day tomorrow? I'm going to both if anyone wants to meet up and head over together. Remember, just be yourself and you're awesomeness will be known!

20 hours ago, DJPA123 said:

Hi loves! 

Just landed in Sac and interviewing on Tuesday Oct. 24th! Would love to connect with those interviewing the same day too! So excited and nervous. Good luck guys! <3 

You going tonight to the meet and greet as well?

2 hours ago, hopefulaggie said:

Has anyone received an email regarding the supplemental application? Or even a rejection email? Anxiously waiting...

Nothing yet here.

From what I remember reading from an earlier post, only those who get invited to an interview get the supplemental.

I wonder if there’s still any hope of an interview for those of us who still haven’t heard anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, gigi said:

Has anyone received an email regarding supplemental applications??

No, not yet. But starting to get a little anxious. Ha. Hopefully we will here something soon. 

2 hours ago, gigi said:

Has anyone received an email regarding supplemental applications??

They do not send a supplemental until after you have been invited for candidates day! They do things a little different there. 

10 minutes ago, SSantospa said:

They do not send a supplemental until after you have been invited for candidates day! They do things a little different there. 

Right, I had an interview with them and they mentioned that they’d be sending out supps sometime after November 1st. Just excitedly waiting 

1 minute ago, mssantil77 said:

Right, I had an interview with them and they mentioned that they’d be sending out supps sometime after November 1st. Just excitedly waiting 

Awesome! Hope you hear back soon! 

• Upvote 1

Just now, mssantil77 said:

Thanks, hope all is going well for you too!

Thank you! It is, I was accepted at Dominican University last month!! Super excited! Best of luck to you with all your future interviews!! 

8 minutes ago, molang said:

What do you mean? 

They barely took a minute to get to know us. I’m just not sure how they decided who to move on to the next round. It almost felt like a waste of time compared to other interviews I have had! 

• Upvote 1

They barely took a minute to get to know us. I’m just not sure how they decided who to move on to the next round. It almost felt like a waste of time compared to other interviews I have had! 

Same. Seems like more of a lottery.
  • Downvote 1

22 minutes ago, JamalehS said:

Couldn't agree more.

Just received a "post-interview" rejection email. They thanked me for my "enthusiastic participation." 

Weird part is that I never attended an interview. I wasn't even invited to one. They also sent it as "Dear first_name" hahah. Kind of embarrassing on their part.

I have been accepted to three programs with more interviews to go, so I'm not too bummed about it. Especially seeing their recent PANCE pass rates... No excuse for that! Good luck to everyone interviewing though!

• Upvote 6

22 hours ago, HawaiianPA said:

Couldn't agree more.

Yes, I also agree. I think small group activities (like, 1-4 people) can be useful in some ways, but a *large* small group activity that lasts such a short time (ours was over in 15 mins after the elevator pitches) can't really demonstrate your critical thinking, leadership skills, etc. They used to have an MMI style interview, based on my friend who attended a few years ago, so they're probably trying out new strategies.

Anyway, I just received my invitation to complete a secondary app. I wonder how much they narrowed it down after interviews?

2 minutes ago, MountainsAndSkiing said:

Just received a "post-interview" rejection email. They thanked me for my "enthusiastic participation." 

Weird part is that I never attended an interview. I wasn't even invited to one. They also sent it as "Dear first_name" hahah. Kind of embarrassing on their part.

I have been accepted to three programs with more interviews to go, so I'm not too bummed about it. Especially seeing their recent PANCE pass rates... No excuse for that! Good luck to everyone interviewing though!

That's terrible! I just received the "Dear first_name" email too, I thought that was really unprofessional on their part and kind of added salt to the wound of being rejected. Anyways, congratulations on your future interviews, that's awesome!!