Just submitted my secondary! Has anyone received a notice to submit transcripts? Or do we not have to do that, as it's a part of our primary application? 

Just submitted my secondary! Has anyone received a notice to submit transcripts? Or do we not have to do that, as it's a part of our primary application? 

I received the same email about transcripts, but read in the application instructions to disregard the email. If you’re offered acceptance, then they’ll have you mail the transcripts!
  • Upvote 1

I just submitted the secondary as well! I too was concerned about the follow-up email regarding the transcripts! Total oversight on my part- I had forgotten they told us not to worry about the transcripts. I was in such a panic about it that I uploaded them anyway and like an idiot, I uploaded them incorrectly. Hahahaha! I am sure they are having a good laugh over me right now. I am such a mess! Hopefully, they see that I was just a bit over-excited and not truly that incompetent. LOL! 

Even with all these posts about not needing to send the transcripts and even reading the PDF of instructions, I still freaked out when I got the email asking about the transcripts. I emailed them just in case.

IMG_3239.jpg

• Upvote 1

Is anyone having technical difficulties with the supplemental app? It won't let me upload my resume and I am freaking out. States that there is an error. Any one else have this issue? Please help...

10 minutes ago, FuturePA123321 said:

Is anyone having technical difficulties with the supplemental app? It won't let me upload my resume and I am freaking out. States that there is an error. Any one else have this issue? Please help...

Try signing out (after you save), close your browser and then relaunch. I had some trouble a few days ago. Also make sure you are uploading the correct format. Good Luck!

3 minutes ago, Slewis said:

Try signing out (after you save), close your browser and then relaunch. I had some trouble a few days ago. Also make sure you are uploading the correct format. Good Luck!

Yeah, and try uploading as a pdf file...that's how I had to do it

5 hours ago, InPAibelieve said:

Does anyone know how long it takes for them to get back to us after secondaries? 

Based on the previous years' threads, they start reaching out mid December! Hopefully it will be just a few weeks. 

• Upvote 2

On 11/30/2017 at 0:02 PM, nakoa87 said:

Did everyone who did a secondary submit a cover letter along with their resume?

No. Anything important enough to go in a cover letter should have gone in the supplemental essays (in my opinion).

• Upvote 2

Just now, ShannonRN said:

I’m really hoping so too. My anxiety is through the roof!

I hear you! This wait feels like an eternity! I have refreshed my email more times today than I've ever done in a week! Lol

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, hopefulaggie said:

How do we know they will reply to us today? Did they say that they would respond back today? I can't find where they said that :/ 

So by looking back on the past forums, for the last four years, the first acceptances and waitlist emails have been announced on the second or third Friday of December. Since last Friday no one heard back, we are hoping today would be the day! Ofcourse that could always change... lol But keeping my fingers cross that they continue with their pattern! 

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Confucius said:

Or next week before christmas? Kind of late already. Coz I  think the university would be closed by then.

Looks like it :( All that pent up anticipation for today... Here’s to another week friends! 

• Upvote 1