2017 Application

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, SSantospa said:

They do not send a supplemental until after you have been invited for candidates day! They do things a little different there. 

Right, I had an interview with them and they mentioned that they’d be sending out supps sometime after November 1st. Just excitedly waiting 

Just received a "post-interview" rejection email. They thanked me for my "enthusiastic participation." 

Weird part is that I never attended an interview. I wasn't even invited to one. They also sent it as "Dear first_name" hahah. Kind of embarrassing on their part.

I have been accepted to three programs with more interviews to go, so I'm not too bummed about it. Especially seeing their recent PANCE pass rates... No excuse for that! Good luck to everyone interviewing though!

22 hours ago, HawaiianPA said:

Couldn't agree more.

Yes, I also agree. I think small group activities (like, 1-4 people) can be useful in some ways, but a *large* small group activity that lasts such a short time (ours was over in 15 mins after the elevator pitches) can't really demonstrate your critical thinking, leadership skills, etc. They used to have an MMI style interview, based on my friend who attended a few years ago, so they're probably trying out new strategies.

Anyway, I just received my invitation to complete a secondary app. I wonder how much they narrowed it down after interviews?

2 minutes ago, MountainsAndSkiing said:

Just received a "post-interview" rejection email. They thanked me for my "enthusiastic participation." 

Weird part is that I never attended an interview. I wasn't even invited to one. They also sent it as "Dear first_name" hahah. Kind of embarrassing on their part.

I have been accepted to three programs with more interviews to go, so I'm not too bummed about it. Especially seeing their recent PANCE pass rates... No excuse for that! Good luck to everyone interviewing though!

That's terrible! I just received the "Dear first_name" email too, I thought that was really unprofessional on their part and kind of added salt to the wound of being rejected. Anyways, congratulations on your future interviews, that's awesome!!

Archived