UF 2017-2018 Admissions Cycle

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, rearly said:

Hmm... I really can't remember how I did it but I think I might have saved it as a PDF when I printed it. If you click on print and when the prompt comes up to print it you can save it as a PDF, I have a mac but there is a drop down menu in the lower left corner to save it as a PDF. 

Ahhh okay let me try hitting print and then save. Thank you so much!!

7 minutes ago, Abbz475 said:

Wow!! Congratulations!!

Would you care to share your timeline? I'm stuck in radio silence after the initial review and it's killing me! Ha

Applied: 5/09

Verified: 5/10 

First review (or whatever you wanna call it. when they got my application lol): 5/15

Secondary review: 6/23 

Interview call: 7/17

Interviewing: 08/28 !!

Wait so it's a 3 day affair?  Or is it an off day on the 29th?

It depends on how you're scheduled. I haven't heard of any changes, so this is how it usually goes.

Day one is the orientation, tour, and group exercise (don't ask for details about the exercise, it's nothing to fret about, we are just asked not to share them :), and the awesome, highly recommended, but completely optional dinner with students. The interviewees are then broken into two groups, with each group being interviewed on separate days. The first group is on Tuesday and usually has those who have traveled further. Wednesday the second group is up. Thus, interviewees will be with the program for a total of two days, with some having an off day in between.

Of course, all interviewees receive a letter that explains everything in more detail and includes your schedule.

All the best!

Edit: Just a quick note, there are AM and PM interviews. Thus, start and end times for will vary, so take a look at your letter for those details.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Just received call for interview looks like August session is booked.  Offered 9/11 and 9/12 but I have a 5th anniversary trip booked that week so postponed to the 9/25, 9/26 interviews.
Im shaking even an hour after the call.

Congratulations!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

43 minutes ago, eggaroro said:

hi ! when did UF confirm that they received your application? i submitted 6/13 and havent received anything yet :/

thank you!

I submitted 5/23 and confirmed 5/30. Didnt get a second level review until last week wednesday/thursday and today just got the call for the interview. 

OMG! I'm so excited! I got a called for an interview too! Good luck to everyone! 
Here is my timeline:
May 19th 2017: CASPA Application Submitted and Coursework verified
May 22nd 2017: 1st initial verification and reviewed by the Admissions Committee
July 1st 2017: 2nd verification and reviewed by the Admissions Committee
July 18th 2017: Invited for an interview
Sept 11th & Sept 12th: Orientation & Interview

Archived