1 hour ago, JMGPAS1 said:

Interviews vary each time depending on how many interviewers are present that day. Please expect to be here until noon at the minimum, but as long as 2PM at the latest. Lunch will be provided if interviews go past noon.

Security at BNA generally goes pretty fast (10-15 minutes) so you dont need to plan for too much extra time at the airport, and the rental car drop off is located in-terminal. 

Thanks so much! Very helpful info!

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, dsheppard2 said:

It's hard to say exactly how long it will take because you will have two interviews that day along with a tour and time to speak with current students. I believe I left around noon. Other applicants were still interviewing when I left. It takes roughly 2 hours to drive from Paris to Nashville. I would book an evening flight to allow for extra travel time. Sometimes traffic can be hectic going into Nashville depending on the time of day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for this information (:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! I interviewed at Bethel this past weekend and really liked the school. I know it was mentioned by an admission committee member that we would get emails within 1-2 days (yesterday or today) and acceptance in the mail as well. If we receive a rejection, we would also be notified in 1-2 days, correct? Or just a letter? Just don't want to keep refreshing my email all day haha

8 hours ago, rosins20 said:

Hi! I interviewed at Bethel this past weekend and really liked the school. I know it was mentioned by an admission committee member that we would get emails within 1-2 days (yesterday or today) and acceptance in the mail as well. If we receive a rejection, we would also be notified in 1-2 days, correct? Or just a letter? Just don't want to keep refreshing my email all day haha

Just hang in there! Some students MAY receive letters (emails) of admission within 1-2 days, for some it may be 1-2 weeks. That's just the nature of the process, unfortunately... the hard part is over though! :) Good luck.

Got acceptance letter !! I still can't believe , Do you know when will i have to payvthe deposit to reserve my seat ??

Congratulations! You will get a formal letter in the mail which will include the date that your deposit is due.

I received my acceptance on the 7th of August and a formal letter a few days later. My deposit was due to be postmarked by the 18th. I'm not sure what the timeframe will be for you but I'm guessing a similar amount of time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 5/14/2017 at 10:09 PM, JMGPAS1 said:

Hello everyone!

I am a current first year student at Bethel. Please let me know if there are any questions you have about applying to this program. 

Could you shed some light on how your time at Bethel has been so far? How's clin med and A&P going? Do you like how those classes are being taught? Have you found out where your "hub" is going to be? Any other information/experiences you'd like to share would be greatly appreciated :)

Adrienne

33 minutes ago, adrpsmit said:

Could you shed some light on how your time at Bethel has been so far? How's clin med and A&P going? Do you like how those classes are being taught? Have you found out where your "hub" is going to be? Any other information/experiences you'd like to share would be greatly appreciated :)

Adrienne

Overall the experience has been good. The program is small, so there are plenty of opportunities for one-on-one time with professors if there are areas you find you are struggling with. PA school is difficult, no matter what... clin med and A&P is a TON of information that you are expected to learn in a very short amount of time, so it really just comes down to finding a system that works for you and sticking with it. My advice to anyone that has been accepted: Don't stress... it will be super overwhelming at first, but you'll be fine. Don't study. Enjoy the time you have before the program starts, the small amount that you may learn on your own isn't worth the extra time you will lose with your friends/family.

As far as the clinical rotations go, the program tries really really hard to put people where they want to be (even outside of Tennessee). Bethel really focuses on rural healthcare, so rural communities are their bread and butter, but they're not limited to that. I'm (mostly) hubbed in Nashville, but we have students hubbed all over TN, as well as Chicago, Phoenix, Dallas, Atlanta, and St. Louis 

Good luck for you and for all the students who will be interviewed next week , the interview is so great time you gonna have , all the staff and the students are very nice and so cooperative , you will feel that you are in your home for couple hours you spend there, my advice for all the students who will be interviewed is to study your application on caspa very well , i was asked many questions in my application, the staff is pulling up your application during the interview time, try to be very calm , try to smile and be your self as much as you can also you have to know why you are choosing Bethel other than any program and why you wanna be a PA ?? I had two interviews one with 3 interviewers and the other with just 2 interviewers, finally good luck for you all and hope to see you all guys in january :) 

On 8/26/2017 at 4:20 PM, wy00111 said:

Well, I have an interview here in 2 weeks, and I'm very excited! Can any of you inform me on what to expect from the interview? I've heard that this program is an amazing program!

Don't come with scripted answers. We change things asked between interview dates, and even individual interviewees. You might get asked what Ramyaziz said, you may not. I can guarantee you that if you sit in with me, I won't be asking you that. ;)

Just be yourself. We know all that stuff about you anyway - through your CASPA application and personal statement. You received the interview invite because the faculty liked that much, now they want to get to know you as a person.

• 1 month later...

Archived