• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have an interview invite on 9/8 and one of the requirement is -Three letters of recommendation (2 must be from a medical professional, such as a MD, PA or NP. These may include letters uploaded into CASPA).  Do I have to request the people that wrote my letter of recommendations to send Bethel the hard copies of letter recommendations?  I'm confuse.  Thanks!

1 hour ago, PrePA404 said:

I have an interview invite on 9/8 and one of the requirement is -Three letters of recommendation (2 must be from a medical professional, such as a MD, PA or NP. These may include letters uploaded into CASPA).  Do I have to request the people that wrote my letter of recommendations to send Bethel the hard copies of letter recommendations?  I'm confuse.  Thanks!

Hi! I've been accepted to Bethel for the incoming year and was not penalized for not having hard copies of the rec letters. The ones turned in via CASPA suffices. They don't require hard copies. You just need to send official copies of your transcript to their office

14 hours ago, PrePA404 said:

Only if one of your letters that is required (2 letters from MD / PA) is not uploaded to CASPA. However, if the letters of rec that you have linked with your CASPA meet all the requirements, I don't think you need to have hard copies sent to the program. I don't recall doing that last year.

9 minutes ago, zoey007 said:

Where do we park to go for the interview?

There is a parking lot right by the building with a sign that says Bethel PA faculty/staff only. You can park there, and there will be plenty of parking for everyone. 

In my interview last year, and for the ones so far this year, the program typically doesn't open the doors for applicants until right around 7:00AM, so don't worry about getting there an hour early or anything. You will likely see some of the current students heading in a side door around 6:45AM. That door will stay locked, so you can just wait until 7ish to enter into the main doors once the program director and admissions coordinator open them.  

Good luck! 

Hello everyone! Just trying to see who will be at the August 19th interview? And for those of you that had your interview already approx what time was interviews over? Trying to get a returning flight out of Nashville! Thanks! Congrats to all that have been accepted!

Hello everyone! Just trying to see who will be at the August 19th interview? And for those of you that had your interview already approx what time was interviews over? Trying to get a returning flight out of Nashville! Thanks! Congrats to all that have been accepted!

It's hard to say exactly how long it will take because you will have two interviews that day along with a tour and time to speak with current students. I believe I left around noon. Other applicants were still interviewing when I left. It takes roughly 2 hours to drive from Paris to Nashville. I would book an evening flight to allow for extra travel time. Sometimes traffic can be hectic going into Nashville depending on the time of day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, amber_43 said:

Interviews vary each time depending on how many interviewers are present that day. Please expect to be here until noon at the minimum, but as long as 2PM at the latest. Lunch will be provided if interviews go past noon.

Security at BNA generally goes pretty fast (10-15 minutes) so you dont need to plan for too much extra time at the airport, and the rental car drop off is located in-terminal. 

Archived