Anybody know how they choose the interview dates for each person? I was offered an interview June 17- super early. Just wondering why others have later ones- I wasn't offered a later session

Unless I misread, I believe you submitted your app before me. I didn't submit until 5/22. They move fast. I guessing that they start offering invites to qualified applicants as the apps roll in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I simply emailed admissions about the broken link. I was told that they were working on it and they attached a form to an email for me. I'm sure it's fine if you do the same. You can always email me and I would be happy to forward the form to you.

I ended up getting the forms from admissions but thanks anyways I appreciate it.

Hey Everyone, 

I am a first year student here at Bethel. Congrats to all who have interviews so far! To ease some of your anxiety, I applied with days to spare last year, had the last scheduled interview slot in September, and received my acceptance within days of the interview. That's all to say, don't stress about when you're being interviewed. 

Thanks to James for reaching out to those of you who have applied and are interested in our program. It is a great place and I am fortunate to be apart of the class of 2019. Like James said, feel free to ask any questions about the program or about the town in general. 

Congrats again to those who have interviews, and best of luck to those who are applying. We're looking forward to meeting some of you on 06/17.

Mike 

Thanks for the advice and reply Mike. It certainly does ease some of the anxiety of the process (which I'm sure you remember)! I've been verified by CASPA, sent in my supplemental application, and sent my GRE scores but still haven't received an email stating my application is complete? I've also tried calling and leaving a message, but still haven't heard anything yet. Any advice? 

Thanks for the advice and reply Mike. It certainly does ease some of the anxiety of the process (which I'm sure you remember)! I've been verified by CASPA, sent in my supplemental application, and sent my GRE scores but still haven't received an email stating my application is complete? I've also tried calling and leaving a message, but still haven't heard anything yet. Any advice? 

No problem. Yes, I remember that the stress is definitely real.

I submitted my supplemental on 08/01/16,and received a confirmation email that they had received my supplemental on 08/25/16. Some delay is normal. I did not receive anything about GRE scores. If you submitted them electronically through ETS/GRE then they have them. 

When did you submit everything, and when did you leave a message?  Hopefully the time frame that I provided will give you a little reassurance. 

Oh, and just a general tip for everyone applying so that you do not make the same mistake that I did. There is a PA program at another Bethel University in MN. There is no affiliation between the universities. Be sure that when you fill out the supplemental that you are filling out the one from bethelU.edu. That's our school's site. According to the pleasant admission's coordinator who called me from Bethel University in MN it is a frequently made mistake. 

Hope this helps! 

No problem. Yes, I remember that the stress is definitely real.

I submitted my supplemental on 08/01/16,and received a confirmation email that they had received my supplemental on 08/25/16. Some delay is normal. I did not receive anything about GRE scores. If you submitted them electronically through ETS/GRE then they have them. 

When did you submit everything, and when did you leave a message?  Hopefully the time frame that I provided will give you a little reassurance. 

Oh, and just a general tip for everyone applying so that you do not make the same mistake that I did. There is a PA program at another Bethel University in MN. There is no affiliation between the universities. Be sure that when you fill out the supplemental that you are filling out the one from bethelU.edu. That's our school's site. According to the pleasant admission's coordinator who called me from Bethel University in MN it is a frequently made mistake. 

Hope this helps! 

Mike I sent everything in a couple weeks ago and left the message recently. Thanks for telling me the timeline that does make me feel a lot better. It's funny I actually made that same mistake then I realized what I did.

I simply emailed admissions about the broken link. I was told that they were working on it and they attached a form to an email for me. I'm sure it's fine if you do the same. You can always email me and I would be happy to forward the form to you.

Hey! I was wondering if you would email me the form? I emailed admissions about it last week and still haven't heard back, but wanted to send mine in sooner than later. Also, I'm excited to meet some of you on July 22nd!

Great job to those applicants who interviewed this morning! Everyone did great. Seeing as it is still fairly early in the CASPA cycle, it was probably the first interview most of you have attended this year. Now that the nerves are gone, i'm sure you'll continue to be great at any upcoming interviews you may have!

As applicants begin receiving acceptance invites for the program, we recommend you join the Facebook group we've created for you. It's a great way to meet your future classmates and figure out living situations, as well as give you opportunities to purchase books and household items that we will have no use for as we move away for clinical year. It is a closed group and only accepted students will be permitted to join. Again, fantastic job to everyone who attended today.

Bethel PACO 2020  -  https://www.facebook.com/groups/1921981144743255/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

To those that have received interview invites, did you guys also send them your official transcripts or just the supplemental with the money order? 

I mailed the supplemental with the money order along with my shadowing forms before my interview. The official transcripts should be sent via CASPA. Hope that helps!

I mailed the supplemental with the money order along with my shadowing forms before my interview. The official transcripts should be sent via CASPA. Hope that helps!

Yes, that helps! Thank you. Yea I sent everything to CASPA already. I was confused caused on their website it said to mail transcripts and the supplemental. I already mailed my supplemental, money order, and shadowing form earlier this week. I hope to hear good news from them soon!

Archived