2017-2018 Application Cycle

5 hours ago, IllBeYourPASomeday said:

I interviewed 10/3 and was accepted on 10/12! For those accepted, how long was it before you received the email confirmation to pay your deposit? Beyond excited to start! Also curious, what is your favorite thing about DMU that lead you to pick this program?

As far as timeline goes: at the interview day, you have lunch with current students. One current student interviewed and was accepted late January/early February. So it is a long process -- don't get discouraged! :)

I got my call on October 6th and 4 days later was able to pay the deposit! You have one month to pay the deposit! Hope this helps! :) 

13 hours ago, IllBeYourPASomeday said:

I interviewed 10/3 and was accepted on 10/12! For those accepted, how long was it before you received the email confirmation to pay your deposit? Beyond excited to start! Also curious, what is your favorite thing about DMU that lead you to pick this program?

As far as timeline goes: at the interview day, you have lunch with current students. One current student interviewed and was accepted late January/early February. So it is a long process -- don't get discouraged! :)

I interviewed the 26th of September and heard back the 5th of October that I was accepted and was able to pay the deposit 4 days later. :) I picked the program because of the atmosphere of the campus, everyone was very nice, they have great outcomes for their students and it was close to home. The fact that they have just Heath related majors there sets a certain feel in campus, you can see people practicing around campus which is nice. :) 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/16/2017 at 3:01 PM, Lafmn said:

Has anyone else not heard anything? Or does anyone know when the last invitation for interviews will be?

I got the invite last week and they had 12/5 and 12/12 for remaining dates. But it is definitely possible that they will have spring dates that weren't available yet!

• 3 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, KL2017 said:

Hello all! 

I submitted my application in August and got an invitation for interview last week. My interview is in January so they are still inviting!

Good luck everyone!

Congrats! that's so amazing! where are you interviewing at? I am still waiting so fingers crossed I hear something soon :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived