Hey guys,

I'm just getting anxious about getting an interview. My under review email was received on August 10th! Does anyone know when they might be sending out emails for this?

36 minutes ago, megrara10 said:

Hey guys,

I'm just getting anxious about getting an interview. My under review email was received on August 10th! Does anyone know when they might be sending out emails for this?

Just received one today and my under review email was the 10th as well. Be on the look out.

Guest hcruz496

I got an under review email yesterday. Hopefully I didn't apply too late. Fingers crossed. 

Does anyone know how many rounds of interviews there were last year? How many people in each? How many have happened already this year?

I got my review email August 10 and I'm getting anxious. Submitted everything early June.

11 minutes ago, kg8868 said:

Does anyone know how many rounds of interviews there were last year? How many people in each? How many have happened already this year?

I got my review email August 10 and I'm getting anxious. Submitted everything early June.

I think 6 interviews last year with 50-60 in each. There has been 1 interview this year- it was on Monday 9/11. 

2 hours ago, kg8868 said:

Same here, getting nervous....!!!

I have also received an invite to interview for Oct 2nd. I too was under review in the department on August 10th. Good luck to everyone! 

Okay, I know this is is a nitpick question, but for those of you who received emails about interviews, what time did you receive them? Haha I just want to know when I should be checking my email instead of checking it the entire day!

2 minutes ago, megrara10 said:

Okay, I know this is is a nitpick question, but for those of you who received emails about interviews, what time did you receive them? Haha I just want to know when I should be checking my email instead of checking it the entire day!

Yes I was wondering the same thing! @Blairmcc did you receive that invite this morning? Congrats!!!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, megrara10 said:

I received my email yesterday around 1:30pm!

• Upvote 1

Should I be nervous? I got supplemental email on 7/31 and mystar logins 8/1 and never heard anything else. I didn't receive a under review email. 

49 minutes ago, aspiring__PA said:

Rejected after interviewing 9/11. Be on the look out for emails!

Dang what time did you receive it?

Just got my acceptance email a few minutes ago. Interviewed 9/11. I'm incredibly excited and I hope everyone else hears back soon!

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, txpaseeker said:

For those who interviewed at UTMB recently, did they shed any light on the reason(s) they were put on probation?  

They mentioned it during the first session. Nothing drastically different from what we've read on here--it's an administrative probation, not academic. One of the professors likened it to a sick child who will need a follow up visit much sooner compared to a healthy child.