Where do you go to check the status of your application? Thanks!

You can check the status by clicking main menu, self service,student admission, and lastly application status.

• Upvote 2

You can check the status by clicking main menu, self service,student admission, and lastly application status.

Thanks so much!!

Just wondering, are there any out of state applicants out there? I'm just moved to Texas permanently but I'm not considered a resident for another year :(

• Upvote 1

Just wondering, are there any out of state applicants out there? I'm just moved to Texas permanently but I'm not considered a resident for another year :(

I am out of state, currently living in Louisiana. Graduated high school in Texas, and attend LSU currently.

If anybody is applying/applied to Hardin-Simmons University, I started a thread! Would love to talk more about this program with other fellow applicants. Just search for Hardin-Simmons in the search bar! Thanks everyone and good luck to each of you this cycle!

Has anyone received an under review email? I got the MyStar email on 6/6 and haven't received anything since then! 

Has anyone received an under review email? I got the MyStar email on 6/6 and haven't received anything since then! 

I never got an email saying that either but it says on my mystar account that its under review

I never got an email saying that either but it says on my mystar account that its under review

It just says my application is complete with a green status dot for me. Is that what you're talking about or is there a place where it actually says "under review" for you?

On 6/24/2017 at 11:37 AM, bmh0714 said:

That is all that shows up in my MyStar too. 

How long did you wait between completing the supplemental material/payment and receiving your mySTAR account? Thanks!

Hey guys! I've submitted every thing and just waiting on news about interviews! From looking at old cycle's forums it looks like people start hearing in August and that a lot of them did not get under review emails. 

Just wanted to share my info-

Submitted: June 11th

Verified: June 13th

MyStar: June 19th

On 7/10/2017 at 7:07 PM, joshg333 said:

I just got verified today. How long do you guys think it will take to get the supplemental application? 

I submitted the first week of June and got my supplemental 2 business days later. Being that it is a busier time, it may take a little longer. If you haven't received it within a week I would send them an email or give them a call.

Oh no I feel late to the game, I have not submitted my CASPA (should have all my LOR done by August 1) so I hope I can apply soon. This is my first year applying, I didn't realize it was rolling admissions just going off the deadlines. Any suggestion on how I can speed up my process? It looks like some people add things to the CASPA after it's verified?

On 7/15/2017 at 9:51 AM, SavKidd said:

I have not heard anything at all I sent my application on 6/15.  Should I call or email?

Yes, I would definitely give them a call and find out what's slowing down the process. That's about 4 weeks ago now so you should have gotten your supplemental and my star info. They may just be backed up with a lot of applications, but never hurts to check.

• Upvote 1