2 hours ago, kac1503 said:

Thank you so much for this helpful timeline! Can you elaborate on what you mean by decision made available online? Do they let everyone know on the same day of their acceptance/rejection/waitlist? Or do you find out a few weeks after your interview depending on the date?

I got an email on that day telling us to log in to our GW accounts. A letter was there telling me I had been waitlisted. I believe the people who were immediately accepted got a phone call first, but not everyone. 

But yes, almost everyone found out on the same day. They did call a very few number of people not long after their interview to offer acceptance. But the vast majority did not find out until December after all of the interviews were concluded.

On 8/31/2017 at 8:26 AM, kac1503 said:

Congratulations!!! Do you mind me asking if you applied early decision or not? I was just trying to see if all the September interview invites were sent yesterday.

Thanks! I did not apply early decision. I don't think they have this option for the PA program. Just checked the FAQ  and they said they didn't. Am I missing something?

13 minutes ago, MmmExtraGuac said:

Thanks! I did not apply early decision. I don't think they have this option for the PA program. Just checked the FAQ  and they said they didn't. Am I missing something?

No no I was just asking to make sure they didn't because I didn't see that either. But good luck on your interview!

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Member12345 said:

This^

Also, does anyone know how many interview dates are held?

According to their website, they will be holding 4 interview dates total on the following days:

• September 23, 2017
  • October 21, 2017
  • November 4, 2017
  • November 18, 2017

Also, if their process is similar to most other schools, there's a pretty good chance that all initial invites for the 9/23 interview have been sent out. However, if people turn down the invite, more spots may be made available.

• Upvote 1