Arizona: Northern Arizona University 2017-2018 application cycle

On 9/18/2017 at 5:39 PM, PrePAgyrl said:

Off topic but thought I'd share. Ordered a heart beat one too for the same price that hasn't arrived yet emoji68.png?‍⚕️How is everyone?

43dab0cf9657061b383c3cabca873b44.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello! that is a cute necklace! :) I am doing fine, just anxiously waiting to hear from NAU. It is my number 1 choice ugh lol

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, HopefulPAinAZ said:

I know its not quite October yet but was wondering if anyone had received an interview invite yet? Last year I didn't receive mine until mid October and my interview was about 2 weeks later, so not much notice for travel or changing a work schedule. Just wondering if anything had been sent out yet.

I haven't heard anything!

19 hours ago, HopefulPAinAZ said:

I know its not quite October yet but was wondering if anyone had received an interview invite yet? Last year I didn't receive mine until mid October and my interview was about 2 weeks later, so not much notice for travel or changing a work schedule. Just wondering if anything had been sent out yet.

Nothing yet! They have not started interviewing at all as far as I know. Don't worry guys! We're A Okay right now :)

I've called Kay twice now haha.. They haven't started yet so it might be a while.. I don't think it should be longer than a few weeks from now max...

Haha thank you!! I called about a month ago and I didn't want to keep calling. But sitting back and waiting is really hard too!

Hey Everyone, 

I am a current first year PA student at NAU right now and our program director told us that the first interview date for this year is going to be on October 23rd but they have not sent out invites yet so just keep checking your emails, they should be coming soon! Good luck everyone! And if any of you have any questions please feel free to reach out to me. 

- Makana 

Hey Everyone, 
I am a current first year PA student at NAU right now and our program director told us that the first interview date for this year is going to be on October 23rd but they have not sent out invites yet so just keep checking your emails, they should be coming soon! Good luck everyone! And if any of you have any questions please feel free to reach out to me. 
- Makana 

Thank you for the update! It's nice to hear from someone with the inside scoop [emoji16]

Hey Everyone, 
- Makana 

Do you know if they start sending out acceptance invitations after each interview or do they wait until everybody
has interviewed to offer acceptance?

9 minutes ago, RD_to_PA said:

Do you know if they start sending out acceptance invitations after each interview or do they wait until everybody
has interviewed to offer acceptance?

We have a new program director this year so I'm not sure how he is handling acceptances but in the past they have sent out a few acceptances almost immediately after interviews and then sent the majority of acceptances a few weeks later and then a few more after all of the interviews were completed.  

We have a new program director this year so I'm not sure how he is handling acceptances but in the past they have sent out a few acceptances almost immediately after interviews and then sent the majority of acceptances a few weeks later and then a few more after all of the interviews were completed.  

Great! Thank you for the quick reply! That sounds pretty similar to other schools too [emoji846]

12 hours ago, Surprise said:

Hey Everyone, 

- Makana 

I'm not sure you know, but do you know when the first interview invites go out? Thank you so much for all your help. 

Archived