University of Saint Francis 2017-2018 Applicants

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/24/2017 at 10:48 AM, Sylvia said:

I'm interviewing Sept 15th too!  Good luck to you!

oh yay! I'm excited to meet you. Have you heard from others about how the interview process is structured? Judging from the schedule that they sent in the e-mail, it looks like the actual 'interview' portion for each group is pretty short, only about 25 mins 

46 minutes ago, Andeks02 said:

First there is a pbl session in a group of 6-7 people. Depending on what group you're in you will go on a campus tour or interview. The interviews are individual and last about 10 minutes. I hope this helps! Good luck! 

Thank you so much for posting info on the interview!  I hope it went well for you!

2 hours ago, emily1016 said:

oh yay! I'm excited to meet you. Have you heard from others about how the interview process is structured? Judging from the schedule that they sent in the e-mail, it looks like the actual 'interview' portion for each group is pretty short, only about 25 mins 

I'm excited to meet you as well!  I've only seen what has been posted on here.  I'm so glad they sent us a schedule. I'll see you Friday! :)

7 hours ago, Andeks02 said:

First there is a pbl session in a group of 6-7 people. Depending on what group you're in you will go on a campus tour or interview. The interviews are individual and last about 10 minutes. I hope this helps! Good luck! 

Thanks for sharing (: did the admissions committee tell you when you might hear back from them? 

5 hours ago, Andeks02 said:

How did the interview go for those who interviewed today? Any new info?

interview process was very straightforward and the staff was super welcoming so it was nice. Unfortunately I wasn't offered a seat this year :/ but I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for other schools. Did you get accepted?

• 4 weeks later...

Archived