University of Toledo: 2017- 2018 Application Cycle

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope, looks like from past years that they leave everyone who isn't in the initially accepted group on a 'waitlist' until the spots are officially accepted/deposits received etc. They move down the wait list as people decline their seats. Previous years they have not told wait listed students their standing -- so we likely won't hear anything until all seats are officially filled around June. Fingers crossed until then ?

• 2 weeks later...
I found out last Wednesday that I got accepted too!! I can't wait to meet everyone in the program! Does anyone know if there is going to be a Facebook group for this new class?

Hello and congrats to those accepted. Every class makes their own FB page. We use it to disseminate information to the whole class. With that said I would encourage one of you to make one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13 hours ago, leothemailman79 said:

Hello and congrats to those accepted. Every class makes their own FB page. We use it to disseminate information to the whole class. With that said I would encourage one of you to make one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Leo, would you happen to know the attrition rate for your cohort or previous graduating classes at Toledo? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
23 hours ago, coley said:

Anyone who hasn't heard a thing back yet?  I feel as though most of the spots have to be filled, if not all of them.  Has anyone else who has interviewed gotten a rejection?

They keep everyone who interviewed on a "alternate list" until all their seats are officially filled/deposits received/etc. I wish they would disclose waitlist standing but they don't. We should be getting official rejections soon though as it won't be long until program start. It's listed on their website that this should happen ~July 1st. So we're there. Good luck! 

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, MatthewMich said:

Yes we started back in August and just finished our second exam. My suggestion for you now is don't be nervous! The worst just is waiting until they send out interview invitations. It takes a while so patience is key. 

Thanks Matthew

How many positions program has, and when do they generally start intetvieijg... 

How is the program 

Archived