University of Toledo: 2017- 2018 Application Cycle

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just received this email! "

Please see the following message sent on behalf of the PA Program Admissions Committee:

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your continued interest in The University of Toledo Physician Assistant Program.

We are writing to inform you of our Fall 2018 admission timeline. Candidates selected for interviews will be notified by email by March 9, 2018. Interviews will begin on or around March 26, 2018.

If you have/had any prerequisite courses in progress at the time of your application submission, please respond to this message with an update on those courses. Please remember that all prerequisite courses must be completed no later than June 15, 2018. There is no flexibility in this date.

Please contact Ms. Roni Hoskins at roni.hoskins@utoledo.edu or 419-383-5408 with any questions about the application process.

Best regards,

PA Program Admissions Committee

"

2 hours ago, brandonhughey said:

Just received this email! "

Please see the following message sent on behalf of the PA Program Admissions Committee:

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your continued interest in The University of Toledo Physician Assistant Program.

We are writing to inform you of our Fall 2018 admission timeline. Candidates selected for interviews will be notified by email by March 9, 2018. Interviews will begin on or around March 26, 2018.

If you have/had any prerequisite courses in progress at the time of your application submission, please respond to this message with an update on those courses. Please remember that all prerequisite courses must be completed no later than June 15, 2018. There is no flexibility in this date.

Please contact Ms. Roni Hoskins at roni.hoskins@utoledo.edu or 419-383-5408 with any questions about the application process.

Best regards,

PA Program Admissions Committee

"

Two days...didn't get this e-mail yet.

20 minutes ago, Pippin281 said:

Did anyone else get the grad dean's & scholars program email just now? 

It's just from the general grad admission office & not pa. Wondering if this was just another general mass email? 

I got the same email. I was wondering the same thing when I saw it. 

For what it's worth, I received the grad scholarship e-mail about an hour after the rejection e-mail. So, not sure how they generated the list. I'm not sure why I received the grad scholarship e-mail after being rejected.

From what it seems, receiving the interview notification email is definitely a good sign though! I never received this email and I got rejected.

Gluck everyone! I'm also heading to another program but it would have been nice to interview with UT.

==========================

Here's the email:

Hi ____________:

The College of Graduate Studies is proud to announce the Graduate Dean’s Scholars and Fellows program. Dean's scholars and fellows will act as ambassadors for the College of Graduate Studies and support its efforts to provide rich and rewarding experiences that enhance inclusion and exhibit the rich human diversity of our graduate programs. This Diversity and Inclusion Initiative also provides funding for Masters and Doctoral students at the University of Toledo who contribute to the diversity of their program of study and/or the university community. The application can be found at the following link Graduate Dean's Scholars and Fellows program. The application deadline is April 6, 2018.

Sincerely,

The College of Graduate Studies
The University of Toledo

Archived