University of Toledo: 2017- 2018 Application Cycle

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, RsoloWSU17 said:

Did you interview today? If so, how was it? 

Yes, and like most people said who interviewed before, they are awesome. I went in nervous thinking 4 hours is a long time to interview, yet my group stayed over an hour and a half longer after the tour and just talking to the program director. They really treat you like family and the interviews both solo and group felt more like normal conversations with the staff. Definitely ask to see their simulation center when you go, it's cutting edge and one of the best in the nation. I had Toledo 2nd on my list, I think after seeing what they are really about UT has moved up to 1st. 

9 hours ago, MatthewMich said:

Yes, and like most people said who interviewed before, they are awesome. I went in nervous thinking 4 hours is a long time to interview, yet my group stayed over an hour and a half longer after the tour and just talking to the program director. They really treat you like family and the interviews both solo and group felt more like normal conversations with the staff. Definitely ask to see their simulation center when you go, it's cutting edge and one of the best in the nation. I had Toledo 2nd on my list, I think after seeing what they are really about UT has moved up to 1st. 

Wow! That is good to hear! I have heard wonderful things too about this program. Thank you for the input!

On 3/30/2018 at 5:02 PM, brandonhughey said:

I interviewed today. I loved the faculty, facility, and program. They are interviewing 120 people for 20 slots so that is what makes me nervous the most. Fingers crossed! We will know by end of April. 

Good to hear! What was the structure of the interview day? If you don't mind me asking. 

1 hour ago, dulet94 said:

Good to hear! What was the structure of the interview day? If you don't mind me asking. 

As interviews are still going on, I'd say it's fair to wait to reveal this kind of thing in a month or so. Once interviews are completed. Those of us who interviewed this year thus far didn't get extra insight about this year's interview structure prior to ours. Thanks for your understanding! 

On 4/3/2018 at 5:57 PM, Pippin281 said:

As interviews are still going on, I'd say it's fair to wait to reveal this kind of thing in a month or so. Once interviews are completed. Those of us who interviewed this year thus far didn't get extra insight about this year's interview structure prior to ours. Thanks for your understanding! 

Yeah good point! I just wasn't sure if it was listed somewhere and I missed it. Good luck everyone! 

Archived