Jump to content

University of Toledo: 2017- 2018 Application Cycle

Recommended Posts

Hi all! 

 

This is my second year applying to U of T. What about you guys? 

 

I'm from the Detroit area.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello All,

 

First time applicant. Submitted my application a few weeks ago. I am residing in the Detroit area now, but I am originally from Buffalo, NY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi everyone!

 

I'm also a first time applicant and I'm from California. Did anyone get a "we received your app"email? I have got some from other schools, but I haven't heard anything from U of T yet. I applied a few weeks ago as well!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Verified 6/2

June 26 the emailed me asking for my micro syllabus, next day I got an email stating that they have reviewed my application and I have met all the requirements. It said that interview invites would go out late December, early January! So far away from now, but I least I know I'm on the right track!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Received an email 6/20 stating that I have met program course requirements . Interviews will be sent late December , early January. So exciting . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, marithom12 said:

Just received an email stating that I have met program course requirements. Good luck to everyone.  

When was your CASPA application verified? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Received an email today stating that I have met program course requirements. They said to check the status of the application as well. "Complete awaiting decision" is ahhhhh! :)597a331c3469a_ScreenShot2017-07-27at2_35_48PM.png.f63c4739bff1acbe87de436ba2b0ef12.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think I am withdrawing my application from this program because I was accepted elsewhere. I wouldn't be able to get an interview prior to starting my accepted program. I wish you all the best!

PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP! :)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jmtam said:

I think I am withdrawing my application from this program because I was accepted elsewhere. I wouldn't be able to get an interview prior to starting my accepted program. I wish you all the best!

PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP! :)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations on your acceptance!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just received an email link from U of T to complete supplemental. Did you guys already complete it? I didn't see anyone post about the supplemental, so I'm just wondering. On their website it says it's available through CASPA, did I just miss it during my CASPA application?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, PAWannaBe1 said:

I just received an email link from U of T to complete supplemental. Did you guys already complete it? I didn't see anyone post about the supplemental, so I'm just wondering. On their website it says it's available through CASPA, did I just miss it during my CASPA application?  

The email link is the only supplemental. You did not miss it during your CASPA. I completed the supplemental on July 27, 2017.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, PAyay18 said:

The email link is the only supplemental. You did not miss it during your CASPA. I completed the supplemental on July 27, 2017.

Did you guys already receive the email that said your prerequisites meet the requirements? I did the supplemental through the link on CASPA, I am hoping I did the right one?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ttaylor95 said:

Did you guys already receive the email that said your prerequisites meet the requirements? I did the supplemental through the link on CASPA, I am hoping I did the right one?

I paid $45 app fee. If you pay this amount, it should be the same. And yes, I also received an email that I meet the program course requirements.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/27/2017 at 1:41 PM, PAyay18 said:

Received an email today stating that I have met program course requirements. They said to check the status of the application as well. "Complete awaiting decision" is ahhhhh! :)597a331c3469a_ScreenShot2017-07-27at2_35_48PM.png.f63c4739bff1acbe87de436ba2b0ef12.png

Did you happen to notice a little further down in the "requirements" if you have an "application reviewed by COGS" and "pre-req completion plan" date? Mine says Aug 9th, 2017 and I'm just wondering what that means since the school doesn't have rolling admissions

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jazbieee said:

Did you happen to notice a little further down in the "requirements" if you have an "application reviewed by COGS" and "pre-req completion plan" date? Mine says Aug 9th, 2017 and I'm just wondering what that means since the school doesn't have rolling admissions

Good question. Here is my information. 

Screen Shot 2017-08-16 at 12.03.17 PM.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you! Wow two days was a quick review! Mine was a little over a week, but it's probably because I submitted a bit later. I'm just looking for anything to give me peace of mind while I wait lol!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jazbieee said:

Thank you! Wow two days was a quick review! Mine was a little over a week, but it's probably because I submitted a bit later. I'm just looking for anything to give me peace of mind while I wait lol!

Haha no problem! I know the feeling! Although I submitted sooner, I still have not heard anything back yet. :/

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More