Samuel Merritt University: 2017-2018 Application Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, FaithinPA said:

May someone let me know the exact Facebook group name to join? I joined this group "Samuel Merritt University PA Class of 2020"  but I see no recent posts. I also searched SMU PA class of 2020 but nothing came up. I appreciate your help!

This is the web address for the FB group for the class of 2020: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1834469799960301/ 

My guess is that you "liked" the FB page that was accidentally created before the official group. Make sure you answer the three questions when you request to be added so that the admin can verify you. Hope this helps. 

16 minutes ago, FaithinPA said:

Thanks! But I believe admin blocked me or something...I even searched and the page doesn't come up. It's really strange! 

Okay, I sent a message to your classmate who is the admin to see if she can "unblock" you and I also tried to send you an invite through your SMU email.  Hopefully that will work. We will definitely get this sorted out though.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, prepacalifornia said:

Hi everyone,

Has anyone received a waitlist update since early May?

My last official update from early May indicated I was #4, I am wondering where I stand now.

Thank you!

i'm thinking you might be #2 now. they just sent another update. 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived