Samuel Merritt University: 2017-2018 Application Cycle

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, EMTnowPrePA said:

Received an acceptance call today from SMU; so excited!!!!!  Sounded also like others will be getting calls as well; so, keep a look out for a call from 510 area code like DDoc-Skyline had previously mentioned.   =)

Congrats! Look forward to meeting you in the fall. There is a Facebook closed group to join if you like

-Paige 

5 minutes ago, EMTnowPrePA said:

Congratulation to you as well!!!  I also look forward to meeting you in the fall!!  

How do I locate the Facebook group to join?

Search Samuel Merritt PA class of 2020. Click "join" and it will have you send a message to Rayleen who will then accept you into the group.

24 minutes ago, Jayle said:

Does anyone know if SMU is still sending out interview invites? I submitted my CASPA on 9/19 and have not heard anything back yet... 

Same here.  I have received several interviews for other schools but nothing from SMU.  I hope they are still sending out interview invites because they are one of my top choices.

Has anyone who had gotten an early acceptance receive that email they said they would send? Regarding further details and seat deposit etc? Dr Magana did tell me about it over the phone when I got the acceptance call BUT I was too overcome by excitement and was speechless... so all the details he told me sorta went in one ear and out the other hahahah

Has anyone who had gotten an early acceptance receive that email they said they would send? Regarding further details and seat deposit etc? Dr Magana did tell me about it over the phone when I got the acceptance call BUT I was too overcome by excitement and was speechless... so all the details he told me sorta went in one ear and out the other hahahah

Yes, I got mine. However, I received it two weeks after my call...I was getting nervous. I bet you will get it soon I am sure as they are finishing up acceptances.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, tvooooo said:

When I received my call I was told it would be about two weeks or so to be asked for the deposit; so, we still have some time like Peanut3 was saying.  =)

Good luck to everyone on their journey at SM. This is a great program with an amazing staff to back it up. I was fortunate enough to be accepted to a couple of programs this cycle and finally made my decision to pick one, which was a very tough one. I decided to decline my seat at SM for OHSU. I know my spot will go to one of you outstanding candidates. I am glad to have met some of you at the interview on Jan. 20th and hope we keep in touch in the future. All the best, I expect to see you all in the future with that PA-C on your white coat and be able to call you my fellow brothers and sisters in this community.

3 hours ago, DDoc-Skyline said:

Good luck to everyone on their journey at SM. This is a great program with an amazing staff to back it up. I was fortunate enough to be accepted to a couple of programs this cycle and finally made my decision to pick one, which was a very tough one. I decided to decline my seat at SM for OHSU. I know my spot will go to one of you outstanding candidates. I am glad to have met some of you at the interview on Jan. 20th and hope we keep in touch in the future. All the best, I expect to see you all in the future with that PA-C on your white coat and be able to call you my fellow brothers and sisters in this community.

Good luck to you, too, DDoc-Skyline; and congratulations as well!!!

Archived