On 11/14/2017 at 11:15 AM, BB3451 said:

Talked to someone in grad admissions today... they said they'll send out final decisions at the end of this month. However, they said they are only accepting 25 grad students and the other 25 are coming from the ELMPA program to make a class of 50. I thought during the presentation on the interview day they said they have 54 spots and 31 will be going to grad students..

Yes, that's very interesting. At today's interview during the morning info session, they said that 23 ELMPA students would be in the program and it was explicitly stated that 31 spots were subsequently available.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/20/2017 at 9:22 AM, BritishBoy1987 said:

Yes. I interviewed 09/09 and heard back 10 days later. I have spoken to another person who interviewed that day and also received acceptance. And a third guy who interviewed shortly after and received acceptance. 

How did they notify you for the acceptance? Phone call? Email? Both?

• 2 weeks later...

Did anyone else receive this email? Sounds like a waitlist situation, but they didn't explicitly say that? Not sure what to think

Thank you for taking the time to interview with our program.  Our admissions process is ongoing and we appreciate your patience.  As you know from the general session during your interview, we have a rolling admissions process that extends through February. We will continue to be reviewing application and consider you for a seat in the class.  

At this time, if you have not heard from us, it does not mean that you have been declined. We have had an exceptional year with many qualified applicants and we are committed to accepting a diverse group of qualified individuals.  We sincerely appreciate your patience and continued interest in our program.  

If you wish to be removed from Quinnipiac University's admission consideration, please let us know so we can update your status in our system. Otherwise, we will continue to review you as a potential student for a seat in the Class of 2020, and there is no need to contact us.

3 minutes ago, BB3451 said:

Did anyone else receive this email? Sounds like a waitlist situation, but they didn't explicitly say that? Not sure what to think

Thank you for taking the time to interview with our program.  Our admissions process is ongoing and we appreciate your patience.  As you know from the general session during your interview, we have a rolling admissions process that extends through February. We will continue to be reviewing application and consider you for a seat in the class.  

At this time, if you have not heard from us, it does not mean that you have been declined. We have had an exceptional year with many qualified applicants and we are committed to accepting a diverse group of qualified individuals.  We sincerely appreciate your patience and continued interest in our program.  

If you wish to be removed from Quinnipiac University's admission consideration, please let us know so we can update your status in our system. Otherwise, we will continue to review you as a potential student for a seat in the Class of 2020, and there is no need to contact us.

Yes I just got it. Did anyone get a rejection instead? I think this is a waitlist email or better still we are all calling the heck out of them and they need us to stop ?.

Just now, Zinny said:

Yes I just got it. Did anyone get a rejection instead? I think this is a waitlist email or better still we are all calling the heck out of them and they need us to stop ?.

I just got it too! I already decided where I'll be attending so I'm going to withdraw my app, but still a super interesting email! I think I've read about it being sent in previous years too on the forum so that might be something worth checking!

4 minutes ago, MG358 said:

I just got it too! I already decided where I'll be attending so I'm going to withdraw my app, but still a super interesting email! I think I've read about it being sent in previous years too on the forum so that might be something worth checking!

1 minute ago, Zinny said:

Same here! I’ve been accepted somewhere else but would really like to stay in CT and not have to move. 

Congrats on your acceptances! I'd definitely be interested in seeing if people from previous cycles who received that email ended up getting in or waitlisted. I also wonder if people who interviewed received rejections 

2 minutes ago, BB3451 said:

Congrats on your acceptances! I'd definitely be interested in seeing if people from previous cycles who received that email ended up getting in or waitlisted. I also wonder if people who interviewed received rejections 

Yea I do too. Did you interview 09/22?

• 4 weeks later...

Archived