1 hour ago, annashlynn said:

Nothing yet. I'm wondering the same. I heard the faculty will reconvene after all interviews are held to make final decisions. Quinnipiac is my top choice and would drop everything to go. Hoping to hear back soon!

So technically, we should be hearing after thanksgiving. Yay?

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was invited to interview with Quinnipiac's PA Program on their Nov. 18th date over the weekend! However, I have already committed to my first choice program and have since reluctantly declined my invitation. Quinnipiac has an amazing program in an absolutely gorgeous area, so I really hope that someone who has been dying to interview with them is able to take my slot. Congrats to those already accepted, and good luck to everyone else still interviewing!

Talked to someone in grad admissions today... they said they'll send out final decisions at the end of this month. However, they said they are only accepting 25 grad students and the other 25 are coming from the ELMPA program to make a class of 50. I thought during the presentation on the interview day they said they have 54 spots and 31 will be going to grad students..

Archived