Well that didn't take long. My FB post was deleted and this was their reply:

National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) Hi, folks! You are welcome to express disagreement with us, but when we see comments that include false accusations, misinformation or attacks they are going to be deleted. That negativity is being spread plenty of other places. We are not going to debate it or host it here.

They also deleted about 80% of the other negative posts.

• Upvote 1

Well that didn't take long. My FB post was deleted and this was their reply:

National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) Hi, folks! You are welcome to express disagreement with us, but when we see comments that include false accusations, misinformation or attacks they are going to be deleted. That negativity is being spread plenty of other places. We are not going to debate it or host it here.

They also deleted about 80% of the other negative posts.

PATHETIC AND UNPROFESSIONAL

Either take the hits and answer us or just cease and desist all activities.

It is obvious a number of PAs don't approve of their activities.

NCCPA has clearly shown that they do not care what PAs want or need and operate on a separate agenda with no oversight.

There has to be a legal way to unleash ourselves from them.

• Upvote 1

Do they have an AGM that people can attend and slag them down that way?

It sounds like you need to make sure your negativity is backed up with hard facts...one thing that occured to me, since they've been going around trying to set state medical laws on your behalf, oops, sorry, the public's behalf - is that sort of thing within their written mandate/constitution?  If not, perhaps it should be pointed out to them that they're shooting out of their arcs of fire, with verbatim quotes from the mandate.  Hard to "debate" that they're frigging around when people can show in black and white that they are...and if it's taken elsewhere (ie the media), it's not slander or libel if it's public knowledge and the truth.

Food for thought.

SK

Guest Paula

Another way to do it in Vegas is attend this session led by Dr. Morton-Rias and its free (sarcasm)...actually wondering what the "and more" is all about.

ahhh....the speakers listed on your thumbnail......the other speaker, not Dawn, was at our spring conference and gave a canned presentation and could not answer any questions posed by me and another PA...acted like PA and AAPA didn't have all the info,  said NCCPA didn't intend to not notify states when they were going to invade (my words) them and that they would try to do better.  I recommend state chapters do not invite NCCPA to their conferences in the future. I regret we even had the speaker come and it was too late to disinvite .