• Last Reply
1 hour ago, bensexton2 said:

Do you mind sharing your stats? @jclemmon.jc & @bkim

Good luck in your interview

cGPA: 3.4
sGPA: 3.5 
last 65 units: 4.0 
GRE: 313

it's pretty obvious they're legit when they say they have a holistic approach to reviewing applications, considering my stats are average at best. i'm still shocked and amazed i got extended an invite to interview. 

good luck to all of you!

Congrats to everyone! If you don't mind me asking, what are your stats 808State?

GRE: 157 verbal, 164 quant, 4.5 writing
GPA 3.86
HCE hours ~1500 (at the time of CASPA completion)

I was very happy to have received an interview invitation, especially given my lack of HCE compared to others. Duke really does take a holistic approach while looking at applicants, so try not to worry about the stats so much. Good luck to you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[mention=138855]808State[/mention] Your stats are hard to ignore or get unnoticed but I agree with you. It sucks I am unable to apply here given that I don't have only 2 Bio classes out  of the three they are requesting. 

:( I'm sorry to hear that. I know that they take pending classes as long as they are completed by the end of December...so if there were some way you could take a class before then, it might still be worth applying. Otherwise there is always next year and other great schools to apply to!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived