South College 2018 Start

1 minute ago, alc13b said:

I was just offered an interview for October 13 via email

CASPA submitted June 30

CASPA verified July 4

B.S. in Biological Sciences; graduated as an honors finisher from the honors program, as well as successfully defended an honors thesis project

cGPA = 3.72, sGPA = 3.79, GRE = 317

HCE hrs as a CNA at a hospital = ~300 at application, volunteer hrs = ~300 at application, shadowing hours = 40

Worked as a lab manager/vivarium manager/researcher in a neuroscience lab

Wow congratz!! Good Luck on the Interview :) 

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Sea22 said:

Sure. Cumulative: 3.45, science: 3.89. GRE: 315, 5.0. About 120 hours volunteering in a hospital, 40 PA shadowing hours, and I've been working as a full time surgical tech since June (so not a ton of hours there). I'm a non-traditional applicant, coming from a non-healthcare field before surg tech. 

Thank you, and congratulations! Good luck on your interview, and let us know how it goes!

The interview day was fantastic. SO impressed by all of the students and faculty, and the facitilites. Both first and second year students were there to answer questions and give tours. Got a great vibe. I was accepted - they tell you at the end of the day. Good luck to everyone, I'm thrilled to be joining the class of 2020 next fall. 

2 hours ago, Sea22 said:

The interview day was fantastic. SO impressed by all of the students and faculty, and the facitilites. Both first and second year students were there to answer questions and give tours. Got a great vibe. I was accepted - they tell you at the end of the day. Good luck to everyone, I'm thrilled to be joining the class of 2020 next fall. 

Congratulations on your acceptance. Was it one on one interview or group? Was the tour etc before to looking u up or after?

Archived