Having an interview while pregnant

Hi guys,

Do you think going to an interview pregnant would inhibit one from even being considered to be accepted? Do you think there is a certain fear from the interviewers by thinking this student will not succeed if we admit to the program due to having an infant? I am scared I will be overlooked because of this :/.

Hi guys,

Do you think going to an interview pregnant would inhibit one from even being considered to be accepted? Do you think there is a certain fear from the interviewers by thinking this student will not succeed if we admit to the program due to having an infant? I am scared I will be overlooked because of this :/.

No, I dont think so. If they do, that is kind of discriminatory. I talked to a couple of other students and they said there are students in their class that have very small children. They said it was hard for them to balance kids and school at first, but they figured it out by the second semester or so. Even if you do struggle, you are given 2 or 3 exams you can fail but most people pass and passing is above 75%. I think this is what they said. Stay confident and Good luck!

Archived