Dear PA Student or PA Grad,

Since 2012, I have helped 59 students pass the PANCE and PANRE with Online tutoring. My students were from schools all across the United States...

*Of the 7 first time takers, 100% passed.

*Of those who had failed once, 97% passed. 

*Of those who failed twice, 95% passed. 

*And of those who failed three times, 91% passed after taking my course. 

These are awesome results.

Now I am pleased to offer my complete personal Automated AudioVisual PANCE/PANRE tutoring course online.

This course has taken me over 5 years to develop. 

It is a complete NCCPA Blueprint oriented AudioVisual PANCE, PANRE tutoring course with dynamic 1,200 Audiovisual pages. 

This course is a tutoring review of the NCCPA Blueprint.

This is my complete Reasonably Priced ‘one on one’ tutoring course now online with text and audio. Our AV Tutoring course lasts for over 20 hours.

I invite you to just visit my website at www.PrecipioLearning.com to watch a free AV sample, listen to our advisory and educational blogs, lists of helpful websites such as http://www.skillstat.com/tools/ecg-simulator also to make any statements or ask any questions you desire.

I Worked with AND DEPENDED on you Physician Assistants in my medical practice and in the ER over many years and found you all to be dependable and just terrific.

It is my profound and public sincere opinion that your commitment, resolve, integrity and intellect are the bright Future of Medical care here in the U.S. (and in other countries as well).

Most Sincerely,

John Athas, M.D. (retired)

Level 1 Trauma ER M.D.

Internist and Instructor in Medicine

Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Fl

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By PAgirl199
      Hey everyone! 

I was recently accepted into a program for fall of 2020. BIOCHEM was not a prerequisite, but I have been currently retaking the class in case I had to re apply. My acceptance is conditional based on having an up to date physical and that is It (I already submitted the physical). My question is, is It worth finishing up this class strong? Or should I stop putting effort into the class and relax until my program starts? I’m not sure what to do & don’t want to waste time studying if I do not have to! Thanks !!
    • By Taylorfl17
      Hello, I am having a lot of trouble trying to narrow down schools to apply to. Where I currently live, most of the schools nearby I cannot apply to because of my stats so I am seeking out of state options. I am ending my sophomore year so I still have another year before I can begin applying (and another year to continue to boost my GPA). Any help would be appreciated!
       GPA currently: 3.426 ( My last semester has not been added in still and my science GPA would be similar)
      I am not taking Ochem 2 or biochem but I have planned/taken genetics, cell bio, microbio, ochem 1, 2 semesters of general bio and 2 semesters of general chem, med term, med ethics, anatomy, physiology, and most other pre-reqs. My main issue is that I have AP credit for statistics that my university accepts for my BS degree but I have noticed that there are some PA schools that do not accept that. I am also extremely involved  and by the time I apply, I will have a high number of service/leadership hours (President of my schools Pre-PA Association, chapter correspondent and philanthropy committee for my sorority, recruitment chair for the universities Relay for Life, and involved in other orgs). I have worked as a nursing assistant at the city's major hospital for over a year and I am seeking another job as a scribe in the ER. I have not begun shadowing yet because of COVID affecting my summer opportunities. 
      If you have experience in applying or likes/dislikes of literally any schools, I would appreciate it! I am not trying to decide on a school right now, I am simply trying to gain insight on potential schools to apply to since the ones near me are not options (Ohio/Michigan area). I have started a detailed list of schools I have researched, but I am struggling to find realistic options and those that I would be able to apply to.
      Thanks!

• By PrePA1208
      I had to retake one class my freshman year, and I really do not want to waste a few sentences in my personal statement to speak about it. Although, I also understand it is best to address it somewhere. Is there another place on CASPA to discuss shortcomings on your application? I do not see a place, but I want to make sure I am not missing something. 
    • By JamesHealth
      Dear PA Student,
             My name is Dr. Leonard. I am a physician assistant and a PA educator. With the ongoing pandemic my concern for the future of the current PA students, especially those on clinical rotations, concerns me. This is why I am emailing students about PA Excel and their HELP line for PANCE review. I used this program 6 years ago and it has only gotten better! It is a PANCE review like no other. I do NOT work for PA Excel, although I may do some anatomy and physiology review for them in the future, but I love and believe in their product!
            But check them out for yourselves, do your homework but I can guarantee this program is the best and most affordable. And because I am such a big shot, lol jk, no but I know the CEO, he gave me my own code to give students to get them 30% off. I was like, a third? That is crazy. Anyways, I hope you use it. Feel free to give this code: evan30 to anyone and everyone you care too whom you think would benefit from this impressive PANCE review. They have virtual clinical rotations as well that are ARC-PA approved; if your PA program is struggling to get clinical rotations during this pandemic. 
      Here is the direct link:
      https://helpcampus.com/membership-options/?_s2member_vars=page..level..1..page..78996..Lw%3D%3D&_s2member_sig=1586375631-f3148aa7ff0f97cb30a3a2450088f0f8
      But here is the main website page in case you think I am sending you some crazy spam link lol:
      https://paexcel.com/
      Twenty-five universities use PA Excel for their entire program to use. I think this is a good way to a. stay fresh for rotations and b. prepare for the PANCE. Again, the discount code is evan30.
      Best of Luck and Good Studying,
                                                       Dr. Leonard, MS, PA-C

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More