The Final Step book from Physician Assistant Exam Review

For sale I have a like new copy of The Final Step from Physician Assistant Exam Review. This book is written by Brian Wallace (creator of the Physician Assistant Exam Review Podcast) and includes over 1,200 short review questions. In addition to the paperback text, I also will supply the PDF version of the book as well as the audiobook (which is excellent for quizzing yourself during car rides).

I just recently passed my PANCE and The Final Step was a big part of my study regimen. It really helps with buzzowords and key terms that I felt not only helped me do well, but also helped me to answer questions with efficiency during the exam. 

Please let me know if you are interested in purchasing and we can coordinate something. Thanks!

http://www.physicianassistantexamreview.com/thefinalstep/

Jordan

For sale I have a like new copy of The Final Step from Physician Assistant Exam Review. This book is written by Brian Wallace (creator of the Physician Assistant Exam Review Podcast) and includes over 1,200 short review questions. In addition to the paperback text, I also will supply the PDF version of the book as well as the audiobook (which is excellent for quizzing yourself during car rides).

I just recently passed my PANCE and The Final Step was a big part of my study regimen. It really helps with buzzowords and key terms that I felt not only helped me do well, but also helped me to answer questions with efficiency during the exam. 

Please let me know if you are interested in purchasing and we can coordinate something. Thanks!

http://www.physicianassistantexamreview.com/thefinalstep/

Jordan

I would like to purchase. Email sara.mohades@gmail.com

Archived