Sign in to follow this  
wagdp25

PANCE/PANRE review materials for sale.

Like new CME4LIFE PANCE/PANRE review course DVD set.  All 16 DVD's are in perfect working order. Also included PANCE/PANRE prep pearls review book. No markings in the book and book is also in like new condition. This is over $500 value and a GREAT review for boards! This course is also approved for 25 hours Category 1 CME.  
TOPICS COVERED IN THIS DVD SET ARE AS FOLLOWS AND FOLLOWS NCCPA BLUEPRINT.

Pharmacology

Gastrointestinal/Nutritional

Hematologic

Neurology

Cardiology 

Pulmonary

EENT(Eyes, Ears, Nose and Throat)

Endocrine

Genitourinary / Reproductive

Infectious Diseases

Dermatologic

Musculoskeletal

Psychiatry/Behavioral

Radiology

EKG Interpretation

Bugs and Drugs

I do not take credit for any of the material recorded or made in this DVD set from CME4LIFE.  I am just selling my copy since I have taken and passed my boards with the help from this series.

I am asking $300 for everything which is over $500 value.  I used this course and DOMINATED the PANRE so it is a great study tool.  Let me know if interested or would like to make an offer. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By tteel
      I have a full set of CME 4 LIFE dvds and books as well as the ipanre for sale. I have the accompanying flash cards to go with it. New condition. Never left the box. 150.00 obo.  Paypal is preferred. My email is tlee0209@yahoo.com
    • By newyorkPAgirl
      Hi everyone!
      I just took and passed the PANCE using Kaplan to study. I found it super helpful and I'm hoping some of you do too!
      The subscription lasts till June 11, 2020. You will have access to full question bank (reset for you), and videos.
      Accepting best offer. Message with offer or any questions 🙂 
    • By chandlerjonesuga
      Hey, I'm just rolling through to see if I can help expand your studying database.  Check out this post of various resources you can utilize to help you ACE the EOR exams, and eventually the PANCE!!!  I hope this helps... The final link is to my personal study guides, yes I know I do the most!
      https://randomjournalposts.blogspot.com/2020/02/how-to-study-in-pa-school.html
    • By chandlerjonesuga
      Hey, I'm just rolling through to see if I can help expand your studying database.  Check out this post of various resources you can utilize to help you ACE the EOR exams, and eventually the PANCE!!!  I hope this helps... The final link is to my personal study guides, yes I know I do the most!
      https://randomjournalposts.blogspot.com/2020/02/how-to-study-in-pa-school.html
    • By SEMPA
      Guess who's coming to SEMPA 360 in Chicago this year? 
      The EM:RAP team will be returning for a day of fantastic education. There will also be time to meet some of your favorite hosts after the didactic session. 
      Jess Mason, MD Danielle Campagne, MD Sean Nordt, MD Sanjay and Mike from Emergency Medical Abstracts Don't miss the EMPA event of the year!
      https://www.sempa.org/sempa360/

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More