CME4LIFE board review DVD set and PANCE/PANRE prep pearls for sale

Like new CME4LIFE PANCE/PANRE review course DVD set.  All 16 DVD's are in perfect working order. Also included PANCE/PANRE prep pearls review book. No markings in the book and book is also in like new condition. This is over $500 value and a GREAT review for boards! This course is also approved for 25 hours Category 1 CME.  
TOPICS COVERED IN THIS DVD SET ARE AS FOLLOWS AND FOLLOWS NCCPA BLUEPRINT.
Pharmacology
 Gastrointestinal/Nutritional
 Hematologic
 Neurology
 Cardiology 
Pulmonary
 EENT(Eyes, Ears, Nose and Throat)
 Endocrine
 Genitourinary / Reproductive
  Infectious Diseases
  Dermatologic
  Musculoskeletal
  Psychiatry/Behavioral
 Radiology
 EKG Interpretation
  Bugs and Drugs

I do not take credit for any of the material recorded or made in this DVD set from CME4LIFE.  I am just selling my copy since I have taken and passed my boards with the help from this series.

I am asking $400 for everything which is over $500 value.  I used this course and DOMINATED the PANRE so it is a great study tool.  Let me know if interested.  

I also have over 9 month subscription of KAPLAN q bank which I am selling for $100.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By SEMPA
      Join us as Anand "Swami" Swaminathan, MD reviews what works (and what doesn't work) against COVID-19.
      Feb 18, 2021; 3:00 pm CST
      https://www.sempa.org/education/sempa-live/

• By krob0
      Hi Everyone,
      I have been a practicing PA for 3 year in the same job. I am considering a new position, specifically an APP fellowship in Oncology. I have always wanted to transition to oncology but with the current job market, I have found this to be difficult at present. I have applied but go unanswered, even with 3 years of experience. I have made some adjustments on my resume and was wondering if anyone was willing to look it over and make critiques. Is anyone willing to share their own resumes? 
      If so, reply with your email and I would love to be in touch. Thanks!
    • By LOLfPAschool
      So my particular PA school uses the PACKRAT to determine if students are ready to take the PANCE or not at the end of clinical year (this is new and never counted like this before). This year's most recent PACKRAT version national average is apparently a 167, 20 points higher than the last 3 averages on PAEA's website and 40 points higher than last years national average of 128 (according to my PA school). They have informed us that if we do not get within the 2 point standard deviation, they will not allow us to take the PANCE until we reach an adequate grade on the PACKRAT. Can they legally do this?
      According to PAEA, the PACRAT can be done open book so these scores are skewed and shouldn't count for my class.
      There is nothing in our program handbook about the PACKRAT being a requirement for graduation.
      PLEASE HELP!!

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More