North Carolina: Campbell 2017-2018 cycle

On 11/29/2017 at 10:01 AM, kmanring said:

@ncml20 @AG25 I interviewed in August  but I doubt it has changed since then unless faculty switched things around. You'll be divided up in 4 groups and rotate on a schedule after introductions from staff. 

Groups include a tour, a second welcome section, solo interview, and a group problem solving type of thing. each group gets about 20/25 minutes. 

for the interview I googled PA questions, wrote them on index cards and practiced when I had a free time. sometimes recorded myself. but know your resume, they asked me questions about who I was and wanted to get to know me as a person

I'm dual too! and during your interview you will talk to a PA professor and and public health member (the public health professor was in class when I had mine so idk how that works for interviews) 

end of interview you get food and we were able to talk to previous students 

GOOD LUCK!

Thank you so much for the information! 

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
On 07/12/2017 at 2:15 PM, asteggy said:
On 06/12/2017 at 3:04 PM, BrittLundy said:

So do we think the Dec. 12th interview is the last one?

I asked when I accepted the interview to see if they had any other dates available, and yes it is the last one. 

Are there separate interviews for the dual program Vs the non-dual? 

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, ChasingTheDream said:

Any word on a Facebook page for the dual degree group? I've been searching, even attempted to join an old group, with no luck.

Join the PA class of 2020 and we can stem a new one off of it! Usually the MSPH students will start the next group for you and then one of the duals will start the next PA group!

On 1/13/2018 at 8:05 PM, kmsayre said:

I interviewed on Nov. 3rd and was waitlisted. I was accepted off the waitlist on Dec. 19th. I'm super excited!! Good luck to everyone still waiting to hear back! 

Congrats!!  We’re you dual degree or just going in to the PA program? 

10 hours ago, ncml20 said:

I got accepted off the waitlist from the December interview yesterday but I think I’m going to commit to another program. I hope one of you get the spot! Good luck! 

Congrats on getting accepted to both schools!! I was in the December interview as well! Were you dual degree?? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived