Guest polishedpas

Hi everyone, I submitted my supplemental on June 20th and haven't heard anything back yet :( I went to the student portal website and it currently says "Your admissions representative is currently reviewing your application."
Should I email Nikki or just keep waiting?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, Axa2050 said:

Hi everyone, I submitted my supplemental on June 20th and haven't heard anything back yet :( I went to the student portal website and it currently says "Your admissions representative is currently reviewing your application."
Should I email Nikki or just keep waiting?

You can reach out just in case. I sent her an email earlier this summer and she said if I don't hear back by September to reach out. I sent another email in early October and was told not to reach out until November if I haven't heard anything LOL. At this point, I'm kind of waiting to be denied...

Guest polishedpas
3 hours ago, ndiehl87 said:

You can reach out just in case. I sent her an email earlier this summer and she said if I don't hear back by September to reach out. I sent another email in early October and was told not to reach out until November if I haven't heard anything LOL. At this point, I'm kind of waiting to be denied...

Aw no! Be hopeful! :)

And alright i'll send her an email and see what's going on.

Thanks and good luck to you!

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/4/2017 at 10:35 AM, ndiehl87 said:

Im also very confused too.. i haven't heard back at all. My application was verified back in June

On 10/15/2017 at 2:27 PM, swimminginge said:

congratulations! when did you interview?

I interviewed on 9/27. Originally I was scheduled to interview on 9/12, but because of the hurricane it was pushed back until 9/27. Thank you so much !!!! I found out after 2 weeks & 2 days... I know the waiting can be tough. Good luck to you!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest polishedpas
On 10/16/2017 at 0:09 AM, SomedayaPA said:

I received my acceptance a few days ago! I interviewed on 9/27. This has been my third year applying to PA school so this is a big weight off my shoulders 

This made me smile. Congratulations!!!!!!!! Awesome of you to never give up.

On 10/4/2017 at 2:50 PM, Axa2050 said:

Aw no! Be hopeful! :)

And alright i'll send her an email and see what's going on.

Thanks and good luck to you!

Well, I lost hope at one point then got a kind of last minute invite to UF and so now I've regained my hope! Patience is certainly a virtue I have learned throughout this process. Everyone have hope!

Guest polishedpas
4 minutes ago, ndiehl87 said:

Well, I lost hope at one point then got a kind of last minute invite to UF and so now I've regained my hope! Patience is certainly a virtue I have learned throughout this process. Everyone have hope!

Omg that's awesome! That's a great program.

Good luck to you!!!

Hey y'all, got denied today via email, which stated that they have already filled their 40 seats. I guess this implies that I needed to apply earlier. My CASPA was verified 6/28, Broadleaf app submitted 6/28, and verified by the school 7/5.

Stats are as follows: 3.3c/3.2s GPA (3.8 last 60 credits), 304/4.0 GRE, 225 hours of non-medical volunteering, 40 hours shadowing, 1700 hours as a ER/pulmonary scribe, 250 hours EMT, 100 hours volunteering in pre and post surgical care, 40 hours in medical missions to Belize, and internship at Mayo Clinic resulting in CHEST poster presentation and publication in the SMJ. Also, a former DI athlete with many extracurricular activities (work, leadership, etc)

Hopefully, I can help by sharing this stuff.

Good luck to everyone!

2 hours ago, JD2012 said:

Got the denial email yesterday. It's okay though, already accepted somewhere else!

Congrats on the acceptance! (Also, sorry to hear about the denial) Just curious - did you denial email look anything like mine? Also, do you mind sharing where you were accepted to?

4 hours ago, ndiehl87 said:

Congrats on the acceptance! (Also, sorry to hear about the denial) Just curious - did you denial email look anything like mine? Also, do you mind sharing where you were accepted to?

Yeah I got the same email and to reapply in April 2018. I was verified and submitted in mid-May by the way.  I was accepted to Nova Ft. Laud.

Archived