• 1 month later...
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I submitted on the 12th. I am having issues submitting the secondary app as I am a reapplicant and I had already created an account. Hopefully Nikki gets in contact with me soon. Any reapplicants having the same issue with the broadleaf application?

I submitted on the 12th. I am having issues submitting the secondary app as I am a reapplicant and I had already created an account. Hopefully Nikki gets in contact with me soon. Any reapplicants having the same issue with the broadleaf application?

I had the same issue, created a new account by accident but it wouldnt with my SS number. Emailed her the next morning and she had it fixed within the hour.  I did submit on May 22nd so probably not as swamped at that time.

I had the same issue, created a new account by accident but it wouldnt with my SS number. Emailed her the next morning and she had it fixed within the hour.  I did submit on May 22nd so probably not as swamped at that time.

She finally got back to me around 6 ish and fixed the issue. So I guess we don't have to pay that application fee once again since we paid it once? There isn't anything else to do is there?

Has anybody heard anything back yet? I got an email on may 22 saying my application was under review and I would be notified within 2 weeks but still haven't gotten anything back. I was gonna wait till this upcoming week and then maybe check. It seemed like last year they starting sending interview invites around this time.

Has anybody heard anything back yet? I got an email on may 22 saying my application was under review and I would be notified within 2 weeks but still haven't gotten anything back. I was gonna wait till this upcoming week and then maybe check. It seemed like last year they starting sending interview invites around this time.

I got the same email and haven't heard anything yet

Archived