jmtam

Northeastern University: 2017-2018 Application Cycle

2 hours ago, Pez said:

has anyone started a facebook group?

Congrats on being accepted! And yes you'll find the link above or on the previous page. 

Accepted after 9/29-30 interview and will most likely be attending :)  Best of luck to everyone on the waitlist and also to those who didn't make it in but are still waiting to hear from other programs. Don't lose hope! 

Waitlisted after the 9/22-9/23, received notification of alternate list status 10/6 via email. Received another email this morning still confirming my waitlist status. I will be called if removed from alternate list. I didn't get any information on my ranking within the alternate list. 

On 12/18/2017 at 11:30 AM, bruinpa said:

Waitlisted after the 9/22-9/23, received notification of alternate list status 10/6 via email. Received another email this morning still confirming my waitlist status. I will be called if removed from alternate list. I didn't get any information on my ranking within the alternate list. 

Same here... :(

I was accepted from the waitlist last week but turned down my seat today as I have been accepted to other programs closer to home. Good luck to those still waiting to hear : )