Northeastern University: 2017-2018 Application Cycle

53 minutes ago, Bpali95 said:

Interviewed on September 22-23 and received acceptance phone call from Dr Honda today. Unbelievable. This was my top choice! "I'm shipping up to Boston." WOOOOOOOOO.....btw so I kind of zoned out after he told me I was accepted. My mind was racing. But I believe he said I'll get an email or something? Not sure. Can anyone who was accepted confirm this? 

Congrats!!!! So excited for you!! 

1 hour ago, Bpali95 said:

Interviewed on September 22-23 and received acceptance phone call from Dr Honda today. Unbelievable. This was my top choice! "I'm shipping up to Boston." WOOOOOOOOO.....btw so I kind of zoned out after he told me I was accepted. My mind was racing. But I believe he said I'll get an email or something? Not sure. Can anyone who was accepted confirm this? 

What time did they contact you at? I just interviewed this last weekend. Could you also include the timezone. 

1 hour ago, Bpali95 said:

Congrats and yea, you should recieve a mail in the next couple of days asking you to make a deposit

2 hours ago, Kobi29 said:

Do you mind if I ask where you are going instead?

I don't actually know where I'm going! I've had 4 interviews, waiting to hear back from GW, QU, and have a deposit down at DeSales. Upcoming interviews at Duke, Yale, MGH. Couldn't justify putting another deposit down, I really want to finish my interviews. That being said this is my 5th year at Northeastern, I did my undergrad here and have had amazing opportunities and I loved my interview experience

• Upvote 1

I don't actually know where I'm going! I've had 4 interviews, waiting to hear back from GW, QU, and have a deposit down at DeSales. Upcoming interviews at Duke, Yale, MGH. Couldn't justify putting another deposit down, I really want to finish my interviews. That being said this is my 5th year at Northeastern, I did my undergrad here and have had amazing opportunities and I loved my interview experience

Well sounds like you're doing good lol. Good luck with everything and hopefully you go to the perfect school for you.
  • Upvote 1