MCPHS: Worcester 2017-2018 Application Cycle

On 10/13/2017 at 6:22 AM, Chrysten said:

I'm local and will be driving to the interview.  If you're flying in on 10/23, your interview time must be later in the day.  My scheduled start is 8:00am.  Good Luck!  Perhaps we will meet in the cross over of interview slots.

What I meant to say was that I'll be arriving 10/22! I will be there at the 8 AM interview as well, I'm sure I'll see you there :)

Good Luck!!! 

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, ans1224 said:

Does anyone have any insight of how many interview slots have been given already? I am very interested in applying but not sure if its just too late in the game or not. 

The best advice I can give for this question is to call the school directly and ask them.  I have dealt with the staff at MCPHS-Worcester and they are very friendly and very helpful.

On 10/24/2017 at 5:27 PM, jmtam said:

I just received an interview invite! I will be attending Monday, November 13th! :) 

Hello!

I was recently invited to create a portal to check my application status at MCPHS. It says I can check the status of my application and that it is under review. I was just wondering if this is the email you received and if the status was how you knew you had an interview or whether they sent an additional interview invite email. Also congrats and good luck!

Thanks!

1 minute ago, Katyagar said:

Hello!

I was recently invited to create a portal to check my application status at MCPHS. It says I can check the status of my application and that it is under review. I was just wondering if this is the email you received and if the status was how you knew you had an interview or whether they sent an additional interview invite email. Also congrats and good luck!

Thanks!

Hey, the interview invitations were sent out independently of the MCPHS portal email. Unfortunately, the portal is not functioning correctly at the moment and should be repaired within the next few days. 

Hey guys, I just checked and the portal is now functioning. It says my application is complete and its under review. If anyone logs on and checks out their application it has some information carried over from CASPA but the majority of the information is not crossed over. Are we suppose to fill out the remainder of it? 

1 hour ago, RaffAlbano said:

Hey guys, I just checked and the portal is now functioning. It says my application is complete and its under review. If anyone logs on and checks out their application it has some information carried over from CASPA but the majority of the information is not crossed over. Are we suppose to fill out the remainder of it? 

My application looks similar to yours. I don't think we are supposed to do anything unless it's not on the checklist.

On 10/26/2017 at 7:45 PM, RaffAlbano said:

Where did it say yours is under review? I only see where mine says complete. 

**Update: My portal changed looks and now says my app is under review. 

On 10/26/2017 at 4:17 PM, Katyagar said:

Hello!

Thanks!

I got an email inviting me for an interview, then just recently got an email to utilize the portal to view the status of my application--- which states that it is completed with a confirmation of my interview. 

Thank you! Good luck to you as well! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/9/2017 at 11:05 PM, PMaloney said:

I checked my portal today and saw ACCEPTED! I have not received an email or letter yet.

Hey! I checked my portal today and it says "accepted" as well. I haven't received an email or a letter yet. I was interviewed on 11/6. It doesn't mention anything about acceptance to PA program - just acceptance to MCPHS. This is what it says.... does your portal say the same thing? 

Screen Shot 2017-11-11 at 3.20.50 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-11-11 at 3.20.57 PM.png

19 hours ago, janPA said:

Hey! I checked my portal today and it says "accepted" as well. I haven't received an email or a letter yet. I was interviewed on 11/6. It doesn't mention anything about acceptance to PA program - just acceptance to MCPHS. This is what it says.... does your portal say the same thing? 

Screen Shot 2017-11-11 at 3.20.50 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-11-11 at 3.20.57 PM.png

Yep, mine says the same thing! Hopefully will receive an email or letter with more details....

Hopefully Congrats!!

I'm actually quite late in the game here. I applied here today! After growing increasingly doubtful of my Bay Path acceptance, I quickly found and applied to this program. I congratulate all accepted and wish you all the best of luck! I know they accept a class of 70 students, so I'm hoping I'll be included as one of the accepted. CASPA has already verified my application, fingers crossed!

Archived