MCPHS: Worcester 2017-2018 Application Cycle

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just got an email this morning with updates! They will now begin downloading applications and sending confirmation emails. They said we should expect to hear back in October in regards to our application status

I got the same email!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everybody!

My MCPHS Worchester application was verified on CASPA August 20th. Today, I received my interview invitation email where I can pick between three dates (one in October and two in November). 

Let me know if you have any questions and if you get the exciting email that I received today!

Hey everybody!
My MCPHS Worchester application was verified on CASPA August 20th. Today, I received my interview invitation email where I can pick between three dates (one in October and two in November). 
Let me know if you have any questions and if you get the exciting email that I received today!

Congrats on the invite!

1 hour ago, Wasser2 said:

Hey everybody!

That's awesome!! Congrats!!

2 minutes ago, Navydoc8406 said:

Hey all - just got an invitation to come out on Nov. 13 - woohoo oo! If anyone else flying into Boston or Hartford for that interview date is interested in splitting a rental car, please give me a holler! 

Congrats!  Did you get the invite today? When did you submit your CASPA app?

13 minutes ago, Navydoc8406 said:

Hey all - just got an invitation to come out on Nov. 13 - woohoo oo! If anyone else flying into Boston or Hartford for that interview date is interested in splitting a rental car, please give me a holler! 

Congrats! Did you get the interview by email or phone call?

5 minutes ago, NateByrne said:

They told me I will hear about my application status shortly... they are finishing up the first review of applications? 

I wonder if that means they are sending emails for both interview invites and rejections at the same time?

32 minutes ago, Navydoc8406 said:

Thank you :) Have you contacted the school? I wonder if they didn't misplace one of the attached documents - this actually happened with another school I applied to and held stuff up a bit.

I emailed a few people whom I was working closely with over the summer.... no response yet. Sad, but holding onto hope!

I just received my interview invite by email today, so they are still going through applications.  Don't lose hope!

May you, or anyone else who has received an interview, please share your stats? If you're are willing, of course!

9 hours ago, PMaloney said:

Hi @Chrysten

I'll be there the 23rd! Are you coming from out of town? I'm coming from Chicago and will be flying in 10/23.

See you there :)

I'm local and will be driving to the interview.  If you're flying in on 10/23, your interview time must be later in the day.  My scheduled start is 8:00am.  Good Luck!  Perhaps we will meet in the cross over of interview slots.

Archived