Occupational Therapist thinking of jumping to PA. Advice needed :)

I'd like to thank you all in advance for your thoughtful comments.  I have been reading this forum, and I decided it was time for me to make a profile and ask for your honest advice:

I am an occupational therapist (very fresh grad), I am in my 30s, and I am happy practicing as an OT for the next 2-3 years to get experience under my belt.  I have observed PAs working with patients during my clinicals and at work, and I am drawn to the work they do, especially conditions and diagnosis.  

I have a 3.7 in my OT program, and in my last 60 of undergraduate my GPA was around a 3.8.  My GPA prior to the last 60 was ABYSMAL, but I went back to school buckled down, and I think my record shows that.  When I bucked down I was a very committed student; I have great references from my OT program, and I hope I can also have good references from my employers if I decide to go for a PA degree. 

I am a little disappointed in myself that I got a lot of B's in classes which don't matter enough for an OT (General Bio, Biochemistry).  My grades fall along these lines:

1. Non science prereqs:  English 101 Comp 101, 102 - A, All psychology courses A's
2. Gross Anatomy: A, Anatomy and Physiology I and II, Biochemistry B's in both.  Microbiology A
3. Research Methods, and Statistics A's.  I still need to take inorganic chemistry, and two physiology courses.  

I am considering applying to Wayne State University, and Cuyahoga Community College's program (I'm a cuyahoga county resident born and raised). 

I am unmarried without kids and I have a high degree of flexibility to go anywhere in the country.  I plan on working as an OT for a few years, because I think that work will buttress my application.  I may end up retaking A&P, and Biochem if I need to.  

Do any of you know schools which only consider the last 60 credit hours of your undergraduate record?  I know that my graduate degree in OT will not "count" in GPA calculations for nearly all programs. 

Archived