2017-2018 Yale University - PA Online Application Thread

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/1/2018 at 3:09 PM, Vabro said:

Ok so I called today - if you have applied by early admissions so before may 15 you will definitely be given 3 options by June 15 - acceptance, interview, denial. You’re app does not continue to stay with the pool. - if anyone here’s anything please update ? 

So, I am assuming that everyone who is accepted will need to interview first, correct?

On 5/31/2018 at 8:07 PM, Vabro said:

Hey Ken, how long was it from the “app in review” did you get asked to interview? Also did u get an email or call ?

Sorry for the late reply, haven't been on in a few days. I believe it was less than a week from under review to email offering an interview. Good luck all!

14 hours ago, AEM59681 said:

Good evening!  I just wanted to chime in and report that I applied 5/14 and received a call yesterday to interview tomorrow.  I'm nervously excited and looking forward to finding out the final verdict soon.  Best wishes to all of you!

Good luck today!

Just now, modernlily16 said:

it's only the 2nd wave of interviews. they've only accepted 5-8 students so yes there will definitely be more

Thank you for that! Do you know if there will be more for the people who applied early decision?

1 hour ago, S6891 said:

Thank you for that! Do you know if there will be more for the people who applied early decision?

I applied early decision, got the verification email May 15, and received the call to interview two days ago. I believe they will be done with this current round of interviews either by the end of this week, or early next week? I'm not sure when they plan to start the next round of interviews after that, but I was told to expect an admissions decision in a week and a half at the very latest...

3 minutes ago, mochachina said:

I applied early decision, got the verification email May 15, and received the call to interview two days ago. I believe they will be done with this current round of interviews either by the end of this week, or early next week? I'm not sure when they plan to start the next round of interviews after that, but I was told to expect an admissions decision in a week and a half at the very latest...

Thank you for the information! Wishing you the best of luck!

Archived