2017-2018 Yale University - PA Online Application Thread

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, JTET21 said:

Me too! Trying to focus on positive thoughts! Maybe tomorrow will be the day! 

I know that this might sound a little OCD, but for those who have interviewed, did the interview invite email come to you in the morning or the afternoon? Has anyone received an email stating that they are not getting an interview?  I am trying to distract myself, but this is so very important! The not knowing is grueling! LOL 

19 minutes ago, S6891 said:

I know that this might sound a little OCD, but for those who have interviewed, did the interview invite email come to you in the morning or the afternoon? Has anyone received an email stating that they are not getting an interview?  I am trying to distract myself, but this is so very important! The not knowing is grueling! LOL 

The faculty are in New Orleans this week for the AAPA conference.

21 minutes ago, S6891 said:

It really is! I was just talking to my mom and had to share what she told me. “ Just try to not stress about it. It’s like with some people who have trouble getting pregnant, stop stressing about it and it will just happen.” Haha Thanks for your wise words mom! ?

22 hours ago, S6891 said:

I was notified late in the evening like 7pm CST on a Wednesday night.  I was never given an email that my application was under review.  My first communication with the school was the interview invite.  I do know that the school had trouble getting my GRE scores since I didn't take mine until April 13 but once they got the scores I was contacted for the interview about 5 or so days later.  And yes be prepared for a quick turn around when interviewing. 

7 minutes ago, Sdgirl009 said:

I was notified late in the evening like 7pm CST on a Wednesday night.  I was never given an email that my application was under review.  My first communication with the school was the interview invite.  I do know that the school had trouble getting my GRE scores since I didn't take mine until April 13 but once they got the scores I was contacted for the interview about 5 or so days later.  And yes be prepared for a quick turn around when interviewing. 

Thank you so much!!

On 5/22/2018 at 8:42 AM, S6891 said:

Wow, that is fast!  Congratulations!!!When did your application go to the review committee?

May 2nd was the email for review. It seems most emails have come in the evening. I interviewed on a Friday as well. 

35 minutes ago, HighlandCH said:

Anyone hear anything yet this week?

Hey! I just found this 

I applied by may 15 and got the “application for review” on the 21st I still haven’t heard anything back either - the anxiety is killing me! 

On 5/24/2018 at 4:46 PM, KenL282 said:

May 2nd was the email for review. It seems most emails have come in the evening. I interviewed on a Friday as well. 

Hey Ken, how long was it from the “app in review” did you get asked to interview? Also did u get an email or call ?

11 hours ago, Vabro said:

Hey! I just found this 

I applied by may 15 and got the “application for review” on the 21st I still haven’t heard anything back either - the anxiety is killing me! 

Most of us that are active on here right now applied for the early deadline back in April. If you didn’t apply until May it could still be a little bit before you hear back. Hope that gives you a little peace of mind. 

31 minutes ago, JTET21 said:

Nothing here yet either... surely something will be going on next week I mean we only have 2 weeks left till we should hear back. 

I wonder if they are sticking to the timeline, or maybe extending it? 

Ok so I called today - if you have applied by early admissions so before may 15 you will definitely be given 3 options by June 15 - acceptance, interview, denial. You’re app does not continue to stay with the pool. - if anyone here’s anything please update ? 

18 minutes ago, Vabro said:

Ok so I called today - if you have applied by early admissions so before may 15 you will definitely be given 3 options by June 15 - acceptance, interview, denial. You’re app does not continue to stay with the pool. - if anyone here’s anything please update ? 

Thank you for that! So I guess that means it is possible to get an interview invitation on June 15th? Did they say whether or not they have given out any denials yet?

Archived