2017-2018 Yale University - PA Online Application Thread

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/8/2017 at 6:38 PM, moorecarson121 said:

I spoke with Kevin today. He said that they have a visit by the accrediting body early next week and will be sending applications over for review by the end of next week! I really hope to hear something soon as I have other interviews coming up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kevin??

Has anyone who applied prior to August not been interviewed yet? I am wondering if they are being very liberal with their invitations since they are done online. I am wondering how many they are planning on interviewing. 
Per Kevin I made the deadline but just got an email last week that my app was under review. I had a transcript arrive late but he said I still made the deadline.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Has anyone who applied prior to August not been interviewed yet? I am wondering if they are being very liberal with their invitations since they are done online. I am wondering how many they are planning on interviewing. 

My application was complete on June 29th. No interview. No email saying my app was under review. I emailed and called (left message) for Kevin last week. Haven't heard anything yet.

2 minutes ago, Pez said:

Yep! I submitted way back in December 2016. I asked Kevin why the delay, but couldn't give a reason despite my application been certified complete by Kevin. However, it was sent to the admission committee for review a week ago and I haven't heard anything. I believe things would be clearer by first week of September.

Yep! I submitted way back in December 2016. I asked Kevin why the delay, but couldn't give a reason despite my application been certified complete by Kevin. However, it was sent to the admission committee for review a week ago and I haven't heard anything. I believe things would be clearer by first week of September.

When did you talk with Kevin?

When did you talk with Kevin?

9 hours ago, Pez said:

Have there been a lot of interviews? I submitted everything end of June maybe early July and had one outstanding requirement (long story) and had to get paperwork for that. Received an email 8/1 that it was complete and off to admissions review. 

I would think they would be doing more interviews as well so I wouldn't discount yourself. They were pretty great in the interview and said they want to give people a fair chance for spending the money for the application, so not all decisions are made right away. I thought that was actually a great viewpoint to go by.

I guess that doesn't bode well for the rest of us. Has anyone heard anything else? I kinda put most of my eggs in this basket, but ready to throw in the towel. 

I think it has to do with when you take your interviews. I did my first interview 2 weeks ago. It my second one yesterday and then got invited to the info session.

4 minutes ago, moorecarson121 said:

I think it has to do with when you take your interviews. I did my first interview 2 weeks ago. It my second one yesterday and then got invited to the info session.

Good to know this. So interviews are ongoing? I thought I heard some of the admission committee are on vacation. Anyway, things would be clearer by September. 

Archived