2017-2018 Yale University - PA Online Application Thread

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yesterday I received an email stating that I am officially under review. I was told by Mr. Bolton that the review process should take around 2 weeks (this is their goal). Has anyone been offered a distance interview?

Yesterday I received an email stating that I am officially under review. I was told by Mr. Bolton that the review process should take around 2 weeks (this is their goal). Has anyone been offered a distance interview?

I got that email in June ha. But professor Van Rhee told me beginning of last week interview invites would be sent out in the next couple of weeks.

Are you applying anywhere else or just there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 minutes ago, moorecarson121 said:

I got that email in June ha. But professor Van Rhee told me beginning of last week interview invites would be sent out in the next couple of weeks.

Are you applying anywhere else or just there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have applied to over 20 institutions. Here is my activity so far. My GRE is rather weak (at 293) so I am more hopeful for the newer institutions. 

Milligan College - Interview

University of Saint Jospeh - Interview

Salus University - Interview

Rosalind Franklin University - Rejection

A.T. Still - Rejection

22 minutes ago, lc3035 said:

I posted a similar question.  I wonder if it's to discuss experience with distance learning.  Was hoping someone might have some insight.

True. They will probably touch on self directed learning too. 

1 minute ago, Pez said:

True. They will probably touch on self directed learning too. 

That's an excellent point.  This question was asked during a group interview.  They asked what "self directed learning" means to us and how we'd be successful at it.

Archived