Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
spbecker67

What happens if you don't make it through IPAP

3 posts in this topic

I am currently enlisted and I am taking a few prerequisites so I can apply for IPAP in 2018.  I was curious what happens to you if you don't make it through the entire program.  For example, if you fail out?  What does the military do with you then?

-Sean

I am currently enlisted and I am taking a few prerequisites so I can apply for IPAP in 2018. I was curious what happens to you if you don't make it through the entire program. For example, if you fail out? What does the military do with you then?

-Sean

It would depend on when you failed. If it's in phase 1 you go back you your MOS needs of the army. If you make it through phase 2 and get commissioned but fail to certify then you get changed to another AOC , needs of the army.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am currently enlisted and I am taking a few prerequisites so I can apply for IPAP in 2018.  I was curious what happens to you if you don't make it through the entire program.  For example, if you fail out?  What does the military do with you then?

-Sean

What branch? In the Navy you have to sign a 6-year reenlistment prior to accepting orders to IPAP. If you fail out (in Phase 1 or 2), you return to the fleet at your previous rate under "needs of the Navy" orders. The Navy will not commission you until after you pass PANCE.