Providing proof of HCE?

My main questions is: do schools ask for documentation of HCE employment?

Please, before you say something negative, keep in mind I'm not trying to provide "fraudulent" information. The prospects of getting kicked out of PA school during the middle or near the end should really encourage you to think twice about putting information in your application that is false!

However, I'm thinking of a case like this:

Let's say you worked for a small BLS ambulance company for 3 months before hunting for ways to move up the ladder and you get a job offer at a larger company. This new job would allow you to do more than transports (and therefore, you would be able to gain much more experience) so you take the job.

Should you request some kind of documentation prior to bidding the BLS company adieu?

If you get accepted to a PA school, will they want this proof?

Some of the smaller ambulance companies tend to go out of business around here... What would happen if you did not get such documentation and, in retrospect, could not go back to their (now non-existent office) to get it?

My main questions is: do schools ask for documentation of HCE employment?

Please, before you say something negative, keep in mind I'm not trying to provide "fraudulent" information. The prospects of getting kicked out of PA school during the middle or near the end should really encourage you to think twice about putting information in your application that is false!

However, I'm thinking of a case like this:

Let's say you worked for a small BLS ambulance company for 3 months before hunting for ways to move up the ladder and you get a job offer at a larger company. This new job would allow you to do more than transports (and therefore, you would be able to gain much more experience) so you take the job.

Should you request some kind of documentation prior to bidding the BLS company adieu?

If you get accepted to a PA school, will they want this proof?

Some of the smaller ambulance companies tend to go out of business around here... What would happen if you did not get such documentation and, in retrospect, could not go back to their (now non-existent office) to get it?

if you had monetary gain from said company, there should be tax documents.

I have not heard of anyone in my class having to show proof of their employment history and my school requires 4000 hours to apply.

Thanks - Didn't know if that would be sufficient. :=D:

if you had monetary gain from said company, there should be tax documents.

I have not heard of anyone in my class having to show proof of their employment history and my school requires 4000 hours to apply.

Thanks - Didn't know if that would be sufficient. :=D:

I had to have letters from all prior employers with my applications.

In regards to volunteer hours, did you have to provide proof as well?

For example, I've done a few hours tutoring elementary school children (~20 hours), however that was perhaps 4 years ago. Also did ~80 hours helping to teach kids during saturday school as a boxing coach. Then I volunteered for ~90 hours doing research for the County of San Diego.

Should I go back and try to get documentation for all of these past volunteer activities?

Archived