MCPHS: BOSTON 2017-2018 Application Cycle

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/3/2017 at 1:59 PM, tardito said:

For the students who are matriculating 2018. Do you have any recommendations for housing? I'm interested in sharing a couple bedroom house with other students.

Hey, I have created a facebook group for students who have been accepted to they can discuss living arrangements and any questions we may have for each other. All accepted welcome to join :)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1879381005709326/

• 1 month later...
On 1/14/2018 at 9:21 PM, TheRunningSloth said:

Is anyone interviewing 2/1? I received an interview invite! Let me know if you are also interviewing and we should meet for dinner before or after the interview. Also, does anyone know how many seats are left?

Hey, how did you receive the invite? Via email or mail? I applied in October and still have yet to hear anything. Thanks 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys, 

So I had interviewed on 11/9 and a few weeks later around the end of November I received an email and portal update notifying me that I was waitlisted and my status on my portal has said that I have been waitlisted ever since. However, I recently signed into my portal today and noticed that my status has changed to "Application Completed" and under "Your Admission Interview" it says that my interview is complete and that I should expect an admission decision within the next few weeks. Just wondering if anyone else who was waitlisted has had this happen to them and what it can possibly mean. 

Thanks!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Would any current students or accepted students be willing to able to share what they like about the MCPHS program and campus? I am from out of state and won't get a chance to visit the campus myself unless I get invited for an interview, but would love to hear some feedback about the program! 

Archived