MCPHS: BOSTON 2017-2018 Application Cycle

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ECN1387 said:

Did you interview in the morning or afternoon session on 11/9?

I was there in the morning session. From past forums and the email they send you the day after you attend it sounds like you’re either waitlisted or accepted.... essentially rejected - what another blow ?

8 hours ago, Haneen said:

Anyone can help please ...how can I check my status ????

You can find this on your portal. A few weeks ago they emailed everyone with a link to their MCPHS portal. In the portal there will be a box that says "Your Status." Under this you can see whether or not your status is: waitlisted, rejected, or accepted. They said if you are accepted it will literally just say "Accepted." Mine currently reads "Application Completed" - because no decision has been made. I interviewed last Friday 11/17 though and it takes about 2-3 weeks she said; so if you also did then you'll probably be in the same boat. Good luck to you! 

12 hours ago, Lolo13 said:

I was there in the morning session. From past forums and the email they send you the day after you attend it sounds like you’re either waitlisted or accepted.... essentially rejected - what another blow ?

Hi Lolo13. What did you mean by your comment "from past forums" regarding the email? Thanks.

41 minutes ago, kkpa2020 said:

Hi Lolo13. What did you mean by your comment "from past forums" regarding the email? Thanks.

I was reading forums from past MCPHS Boston  cycles on this website (can’t remember which cycle it was) and it sounds like those who are not accepted after an interview are automatically put on a waitlist. Also many of the people who claimed to be on the waitlist did not appear to be pulled off. I could be wrong though as I’m relying on someone’s word that I don’t even know. And regarding the “email”, they send you one the day after you attend your session and says acceptances will be sent out via mail and waitlist decisions via email. Nowhere in the email does it talk about rejections.

10 minutes ago, PAstudent9 said:

I interviewed on the 9th and still have heard nothing...May one of us should call because other deposits are due VERY soon...They said at the interview they were making decisions fast but it does not seem that way. 

I also interviewed on the 9th and haven’t heard anything. This is the 3rd week and last week was Thanksgiving. They might be waiting all the way up until Thursday to give decisions. Good luck!

Archived