I also interviewed on 10/21 and am accepted! I will most likely be attending but I am still waiting to hear back from other schools. Congrats to everyone else who has been accepted and good look to everyone who has an upcoming interview!

Hi 

Congratulations to everyone who has been accepted ?

I only received an email for portal login. I reset the pw and was able to login, but it says my application is being reviewed. 

Interviewed on 10/21 and accepted!! Most likely will be attending, but still waiting on other schools. Congrats to those accepted as well and good luck to the rest!!

I just checked and was accepted as well! Has anyone received the official letter yet? Like in the mail? And does anyone know when the deposit is due?? I can't seem to find that on the portal page, just have the option to pay the deposit. 

Thanks!

Does anyone know the total cost of tuition for the Boston program? I calculated it based on the info provided on the financial page and, if I did it right, the program would cost well over 100k. Thanks for any info you can provide :)

On 10/26/2017 at 3:16 PM, youkannaa017 said:

Got the same email, but it won’t let me reset my password and login. Did this happen to anyone else? 

I received the same email. I contacted the School Bc I was unable to reset my password. They told me it was an accidental email that was sent out to several applicants and that my application was currently still under review. Hope this helps.

On 10/26/2017 at 3:16 PM, youkannaa017 said:

Got the same email, but it won’t let me reset my password and login. Did this happen to anyone else? 

I received my hard copy in the mail just this morning and I am from Ohio. So hopefully many of you received yours too!

3 hours ago, kadir said:

Does anyone know the total cost of tuition for the Boston program? I calculated it based on the info provided on the financial page and, if I did it right, the program would cost well over 100k. Thanks for any info you can provide :)

I am curious of the same thing... so you calculated well over 100K? What did you end up with? Anyone else know the actual cost?

Also got my acceptance package today!! Does anyone else have an outstanding pre req? I thought I wouldn't have one but at the interview pre req check they told me I did. The package says check your portal to see the pre req work sheet to see what is "needed/missing" but my worksheet shows everything as complete, is anyone else experiencing this?

3 hours ago, pbj123 said:

Does anyone know when the deposit is due?

30 days from the date of the acceptance letter! So most likely early December :)

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, jk0992 said:

did anyone from the 10/21 interview receive a waitlist/rejection email or letter yet?

Nope...I log into my portal and it still says my app is under review

10 hours ago, Berry said:

Got my rejection email this morning :( Good luck to everyone else applying!

In your rejection email did they offer priority admission to other programs within their school?!