I will be interviewing on November 9 at 1045! Im traveling from Southern California so if anyone has any travel tips let me know, it's my first time visiting Boston and I am so excited!

• Upvote 1

Received an invite this morning as well! However I won't be accepting since I've been accepted in your home state! Hopefully this opens a spot for someone new! Good luck to everyone :) 

8 hours ago, hopefulPA09525 said:

I also just received an interview! I had to wait until the 11/17 date though to get off work. I am so excited! Let me know if anyone else is going that same day. Congrats to the person above!

I'll be there also same day at 8am! Where are you traveling from?

17 minutes ago, GDNPA said:

I'll be there also same day at 8am! Where are you traveling from?

I am traveling from Wisconsin!! How about you? I am going at 10:45. I can't wait! So so so excited, but nervous. Any prep ideas?

Just now, hopefulPA09525 said:

I am traveling from Wisconsin!! How about you? I am going at 10:45. I can't wait! So so so excited, but nervous. Any prep ideas?

I'll be traveling from California! I'm excited also! Honestly, just be yourself!! If you're meant for the school they'll see it and want you!

17 hours ago, GDNPA said:

I'll be traveling from California! I'm excited also! Honestly, just be yourself!! If you're meant for the school they'll see it and want you!

Great Advice. I'm in undergrad right now - this is my first interview. Anyone else? 

I received an interview invite as well and I chose 10/21 at 8am! I will be coming from Ohio. 3rd time to Boston and I love this city. See some of you there!

Hi! I'll be interviewing on November 9th at 8am. I am from the Boston area (as of two months ago) so if anyone has any questions about getting around the city, don't hesitate to ask!

• Upvote 1

Does anyone happen to know how many students this program accepts? I was looking online and could not seem to find it. 

Specifically, I am applying to the Boston program, but any information is helpful! 

• Upvote 1

On 10/18/2017 at 10:00 AM, hopefulPA09525 said:

Does anyone happen to know how many students this program accepts? I was looking online and could not seem to find it. 

Specifically, I am applying to the Boston program, but any information is helpful! 

The last I heard at an informational session they accept about 100 students

• Upvote 2

54 minutes ago, Huskylover said:

How was the interview this weekend? Did it take the full four hours? I'm looking forward to it so much!

My interview group was there from 10:45 - 3:10. The morning group was 8 - 12:15ish. We overlapped for lunch and the information sessions. 

On 10/24/2017 at 1:03 PM, Huskylover said:

How was the interview this weekend? Did it take the full four hours? I'm looking forward to it so much!

It was a good interview laid back nothing to worry about! 

On 10/24/2017 at 11:00 AM, raebay said:

My interview group was there from 10:45 - 3:10. The morning group was 8 - 12:15ish. We overlapped for lunch and the information sessions. 

31 minutes ago, pbj123 said:

It was a good interview laid back nothing to worry about! 

Awesome thanks guys! Wanted to make sure I had enough time to make it for my flight at 6pm but it seems like it won't be an issue!

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, pipergasaway said:

Hey, I just got an email from MCPHS to make a portal account..... did anyone else get this?? what does this mean??

Hi! I just got an email to make a portal account. I'm guessing it's a good sign? The portal says my application is complete and is under review. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, month4 said:

Hi! I just got an email to make a portal account. I'm guessing it's a good sign? The portal says my application is complete and is under review. 

Same! I thought it was a scam for a second.... It doesn't look like we have to do anything right?