MCPHS: BOSTON 2017-2018 Application Cycle

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/26/2017 at 3:16 PM, youkannaa017 said:

Got the same email, but it won’t let me reset my password and login. Did this happen to anyone else? 

I received the same email. I contacted the School Bc I was unable to reset my password. They told me it was an accidental email that was sent out to several applicants and that my application was currently still under review. Hope this helps.

On 10/26/2017 at 3:16 PM, youkannaa017 said:

Got the same email, but it won’t let me reset my password and login. Did this happen to anyone else? 

3 hours ago, kadir said:

Does anyone know the total cost of tuition for the Boston program? I calculated it based on the info provided on the financial page and, if I did it right, the program would cost well over 100k. Thanks for any info you can provide :)

I am curious of the same thing... so you calculated well over 100K? What did you end up with? Anyone else know the actual cost?

Also got my acceptance package today!! Does anyone else have an outstanding pre req? I thought I wouldn't have one but at the interview pre req check they told me I did. The package says check your portal to see the pre req work sheet to see what is "needed/missing" but my worksheet shows everything as complete, is anyone else experiencing this?

Archived