MCPHS: BOSTON 2017-2018 Application Cycle

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey y'all! I have a question... I applied here last year, and was waitlisted for an interview. I never got an interview, and I'm applying again this year. I have never been to Boston (from GA) and so I really am having a hard time answering the supplemental question on the CASPA about being specific about impressions that I have of MCPHS and Boston. Could someone that's gone to the program info sessions highlight the program for me!? Last year I wrote based off of the website. I want to be a little more personal this year! Thanks!

14 hours ago, jasmynhardaway said:

I submitted my CASPA June 4 and still have not heard anything back from MCPHS Boston campus yet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking back at last year's thread they apparently don't download apps from CASPA until sometime during the first two weeks of August. Earliest I saw someone saying their app was under review was August 17th. We still have a bit of waiting to do, lol. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, AthletictrainingtoPA said:

Just received an interview invite for 10/21 at 10:45 am. Will be driving in from New York on 10/19. Let me know if any of you will be attending the same time as me. I look forward to meeting with you guys and good luck!!!

Same! See you there!

Archived